Received Yoamd Vacation Planning Dvd Today :)

mickeymule

I want to keep going to Disney until it is too man
Just got my DVD and starting to watch it now. So everyone should be getting theirs soon. It's like early christmas here, I got my nintendo Wii yesterday, my DVD today, and we leave for the world on Friday :) Gonna be such a let down when all is done, but looking forward to it :)

Hope you all get yours soon

Didn't get that yet but my Park Maps just came in and they are great looking for keeping here at home for a quick reference.

Still waiting for DVD and maps. At least there's hope for the rest of us.....leaving in 17 days!!!

I liked this one very much. Better than the ones previous. To me it reminded me of "The Disney Channel" that I used to watch at the Ploynesian when I was a kid (and it was affordable) I have not explored the whole thing yet, but it was nice to see the different things. Hope you all get yours soon.

MickeyMule

Mine came, too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had to smuggle it into the house so the kids wouldn't see it......we're giving it to them Christmas morning, inside Mickey Mouse luggage to tell them that we are going next year :)

mickeymule said:
Just got my DVD and starting to watch it now. So everyone should be getting theirs soon. It's like early christmas here, I got my nintendo Wii yesterday, my DVD today, and we leave for the world on Friday :) Gonna be such a let down when all is done, but looking forward to it :)

Hope you all get yours soon

I also got mine today. :thumbsup2

It is completly redone, I'm watching it right now. It has both a Disneyland and Disney World Section. I am liking it better than last years.

Someone else said that there really wasn't much shown in the parks, but more like the new commercials showing rides in the clouds. Is that true?

Yes, it does show a lot of the rides in a "cloud" format, like when they are talking about Soarin, an individual flys by on a hang glider. I am happy they don't show a lot of the actual rides, because that can spoil it for someone who has never gone. They even talk about Jack Sparrow for POTC but they do not show him, just some cut scenes from the ride itself. Remember, this is a commercial and I think it was well done. Giving a bunch of information, a glimps into what is in store, without giving to much away.

Again, I enjoyed it a bunch, got me all excited. Would I use it as a reflection of my trip, no, but it does get the Disney vibes a goin :)

mickeymule said:
Yes, it does show a lot of the rides in a "cloud" format, like when they are talking about Soarin, an individual flys by on a hang glider. I am happy they don't show a lot of the actual rides, because that can spoil it for someone who has never gone. They even talk about Jack Sparrow for POTC but they do not show him, just some cut scenes from the ride itself. Remember, this is a commercial and I think it was well done. Giving a bunch of information, a glimps into what is in store, without giving to much away.

well that sounds disappointing. I love seeing lots of the rides. That's why I LOVED the last video. This sounds like they don't really show you much at all.

ok, i STILL haven't gotten my dvd yet, but i know they didnt forget about me because i got the email on october 20th saying it was on its way....

c'mon dvd.... im gettin antsy! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!