Received 2 year of a million dreams certificates!

Caleb's Mom

Mouseketeer
Just returned home Sunday from a week long trip and we received 2 certificates, both of them at Disney Studios. The first was at Muppet Vision - we were checked under the door mat for the key and found the certificate there. Later as we were back near the animation studio 3 CMs came by with a basket full of goodies and accidentally 'spilled' them all over the street. They then invited the kids nearby to use those pincher pick up sticks to gather up the items and return them to the basket. The whole experience was about 5 minutes and my 5 year old got a certificate for doing that.

I can't wait to put both certificates into our vacation scrapbook!

Wow, congrats. :dance3:

I wonder how long it will be before there's a daily mad dash of people racing to Muppets in order to check under the mat? :moped: :rotfl2:

Where exactly is this mat? :rolleyes1

disneyjunkie said:
I wonder how long it will be before there's a daily mad dash of people racing to Muppets in order to check under the mat? :moped: :rotfl2:

Where exactly is this mat? :rolleyes1

If we tell you then everyone will know ;) :teeth: :rotfl:

I looked when we were there 2 weeks ago and only found the key :confused3

We were actually very surprised to not only find the key but the certificate as well because by the time we got back to Muppetvision it was 1:00. I thought someone else would have beat us to it by that time!

They were just 'warm fuzzies.' The one certificate said my son was an asst. shop keeper and the other just said, "You found the key." I think it's all part of the Year of a Million Dreams and part of Disney making their guests feel like they're having an extra special experience.

Caleb's Mom said:
They were just 'warm fuzzies.' The one certificate said my son was an asst. shop keeper and the other just said, "You found the key." I think it's all part of the Year of a Million Dreams and part of Disney making their guests feel like they're having an extra special experience.
Congratulations for your magical moments! I love our certificates we got from our trip. My DD found the key on Oct. 3 and got the "You found the key" certificate. The CM congratulated her and signed her name down the bottom. It gave us "warm fuzzies" too. Disney really knows how to make their guests feel special! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter