Reccomendation for MCO Hotel for one night

auroraarielella

Mouseketeer
We are arriving at MCO in the evening, and want a single night at a hotel near MCO with a free shuttle that is affordable, yet clean. Then we'll arrange for transport to Disney the next morning. A relative reccomended the Hampton, that is pricing out over $100 - Are there any reccomendations for a hotel near the airport with a free shuttle?

Not sure of the current price, but we stayed at the Embassy Suites at MCO two years ago before our cruise. It was really nice & included free breakfast which can save you some $$.

I priceline a 3 1/2* hotel at MCO and usually get a room at the Marriott for between $45 and $50. If I want a breakfast I bid for the Amerisuites. Check out winning bids at biddingfortravel.com

If you are staying at a Disney hotel you can use Magical Express to and from WDW. Just call the number ahead of time to make your reservation.

I just got the Country Inn and Suites at MCO for $30 for a night in July on priceline. This price includes breakfast for the five of us. We are landing after 11 pm and just wanted to crash somewhere clean and cheap.

Bid for a 2 1/2 * in the airport area. The list of hotels according to betterbidding.com is the 2 Amerisuites, Springhill Suites, Holiday Inn Express and Wingate Inn. I researched them all and would have been happy with any of them.

Bid for a 2 1/2 * in the airport area. The list of hotels according to betterbidding.com is the 2 Amerisuites, Springhill Suites, Holiday Inn Express and Wingate Inn. I researched them all and would have been happy with any of them.

In your research - did each include free shuttle from the airport? I was looking at priceline, and it seemed that most of the hotels they would give would have a shuttle - but I don't want to end up in the one that doesn't and paying a cab!

I believe they all did but I will have a car so that was not a priority for me. I was more interested in the free breakfast :rotfl2:

We are in the same boat. We arrive late on Friday, January 29, 2010. Earlier this week I submitted a $39 bid on priceline for 3.5 star near MCO after reading betterbidding.com and biddingfortravel.com. Bid was accepted by the MCO Marriot. Total after fees was $51. :goodvibes I think I read that they have a free shuttle, but I'm not 100% sure as we are getting a rental car.

Good Luck,
Val.

We Pricelined 3.5 stars for Airport area and also got the Marriott in June '09. We stayed there our first night from the airport and also our last night before a morning flight out. They do have a shuttle. In my research, I found that everything airport area 3 stars or more had a shuttle, so I unless they've added a new participant, your safe. Plan on a pricey breakfast if you do the restaurant buffet. Starbucks was the other option. Will definitely do this again the next time we fly down.

Next door to the Country Inn is a La Quinta that I have stayed at twice when flying out early from MCO. Clean hotel with rates around $50-65, free breakfast and shuttle as well. I like it cause they let me leave my car on my trips and save on parking at the airport.

Hotwire is also an option. We have been lucky 5 times we have needed an airport hotel...waited it out on Hotwire and received the Sheraton in the airport...talk about a convenience..check out betterbidding.com

The last time I bit the bullet and received the Marriott..it was really a nice place to stay, expecially for the price, but we were surprised by the nearly $10 parking fee..we had intended on dropping the rental car at the airport, but if we dropped off the family at the front door, you had to pay the parking fee to get out of the hotel...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter