Reboot of the Three Little Pigs

Man I hope not! Some (most) of the originals should just be left alone. Young adults and kids need to appreciate the nostalgia of the original works without having them dumbed down by remakes and reboots. It helps them appreciate the true history of the Disney company and films in particular.

Man I hope not! Some (most) of the originals should just be left alone. Young adults and kids need to appreciate the nostalgia of the original works without having them dumbed down by remakes and reboots. It helps them appreciate the true history of the Disney company and films in particular.
Well said! I'm still trying to figure out why we need a new Lion King. It's not like it will be live action. Just a really expensive cartoon.

Well said! I'm still trying to figure out why we need a new Lion King. It's not like it will be live action. Just a really expensive cartoon.
Agreed! Let's explore some new territory for films.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter