Rebooking Onboard

MOMMYMOUSEOF2

Mouseketeer
My family leaves on Friday on the Magic :banana:
We plan on rebooking onboard. I have a couple of questions:

1. Can we get a rebooking discount for my brother and his family as well if they will be traveling on the next cruise with us? How would that work? We have 5 in our family, so we would be booking the family suite on the Fantasy. My brother will probably just book a balcony room for his family of 4. Also, if they end up changing their dates or cancelling, will it effect our reservation?
2. I want to book with a TA so I can get additional OBC, but I did not go through a TA this time. Do I have to have the name of an actual agent or just a company?

Thanks for the help!

As far as your first question goes, this thread may help :)

Not sure about the TA, we just rebooked onboard then transferred our booking to a TA after the cruise.

1. You can book as many rooms as there are people on the cruise Friday. However, to get the credit I had to put 1 person cruising now in each room for the next cruise.

Example... Mom/ dad/ 2 kids on cruise now
Next cruise: booked 3 rooms
1 room for me: 1 a/ 2ch
sil + 3 = so I booked sil +2 ... and put one of my kids in her room so price was the same. neice came on my reservation
Bff and Hubby... put Hubby and my child in room and put BFF with me
To get the OBC, I was told someone from the previous cruise must be in the room.
Make sure you switch kids of close age for clubs... so they can still hold the place for your child if your brother cancels.

2. You just need the company you wish to transfer your reservation over with. :)

Hope this helps

Thanks. So if I understand this right, I should put my 4 year old on her 3 year old's reservation with their family and vice versa. Then, if they end up not wanting to go, we would just have to change the kids out again. Would this cost anything to make a change in name???

Also, if they ended up going a different time than us, would they still get the % discount, but just not the OBC?

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter