Really? Too good to be true... tell me it's true!

L-Harper

DIS Veteran
Is it true that you can get 1 large pepperoni pizza and a dessert from Pop Century's food court for 1 CS credit?!?

1 large pizza with 2 desserts and 2 drinks for 2 CS credits. If you get it delivered it's 2 TS credits so make sure you pick it up.

Believe it or not it is still a very good value. We do this and it is wonderful. Of course we pick it up (crazy to spend 2 TS credits to have it delievered).

DH gets it and we eat it by the pool, very cool. As I said, a good value and the pizza is pretty good too. :)

I'll ask a question as it is kinda related to this topic, and I have been searching forever with no luck...

If I order the pizza (2 cs credits, 2 deserts and 2 drinks), would I be able to use a snack credit for breadsticks also? or would I have to pay OOP?

Thanks in advance...

I'll ask a question as it is kinda related to this topic, and I have been searching forever with no luck...

If I order the pizza (2 cs credits, 2 deserts and 2 drinks), would I be able to use a snack credit for breadsticks also? or would I have to pay OOP?

Thanks in advance...

I do believe that breaksticks are available for a snack credit so I don't see why you wouldn't be able to get both at one time. Disney doesn't care how many types of credits you use at one time and will gladly sell you more. The cashier will have to ring it up as 2 separate transacations but that's only because the computer system is not sophistocated enough to be able to do a single transaction with more than one type of credit.

If you don't really want 2 desserts, I believe that breadsticks can be substituted for a dessert (confirm with a CM when you're there; this kind of thing seems to be a moving target and can change without notice since it's not actually posted anywhere).

I did not see that the breadsticks counted as a SC.. Now our trip planning is complete! We are leaving tonight and that was the only question unanswered..

I did not see that the breadsticks counted as a SC.. Now our trip planning is complete! We are leaving tonight and that was the only question unanswered..

Let us know if you could use them as a snack or dessert credit! Inquiring minds want to know...:worship:

Have a fabulous trip!!! :yay:

I just the checked the confirmed snack thread and breadsticks with sauce are on there for Pop Century. Now the only question will be if you can substitute this for a dessert (if you even want to do that).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter