Really Old Tickets, getting info

FayeW

DIS Veteran
I have a couple of tickets that must be 15 years old. I think I have one park day and a couple of plus features left. I called customer service to see if they could tell me how many days/plus features are left but they can't get that info. Rep was very helpful in showing me how to link my tickets to My Disney Experience but there is no way to figure out what is left on these particular tickets in that section, either. Currently on hold for the ticketing department. Any other suggestions?

sponica

DIS Veteran
Will it allow you to make fast pass selections? That's an easy way to see if your park entitlements are showing.

FayeW

DIS Veteran
I'm too far out from that. We aren't going until the end of Nov and we aren't staying onsite, so I can't book fastpasses until the end of next month.

• BrianL

Doom Buggy Driver
    I do believe that for tickets that old they must be taken to Guest Services on site. I am not 100% sure, but I think that is the only way to use them. They will still be honored though, which is one great thing about Disney!

sponica

DIS Veteran
    I'm too far out from that. We aren't going until the end of Nov and we aren't staying onsite, so I can't book fastpasses until the end of next month.
    Make some test FPs for today or tomorrow.

crzy4mickey

DIS Veteran
    I brought my old tickets to guest services in EPCOT, although mine showed how many days used and such so they gave me 3 one day park hoppers since i had 1 day left on each ticket. What do your tickets look like? Do they have the days used stamp on them?

• Alesia

DIS Veteran
    Try to make some fastpasses for next week. Since your tickets aren't date-based, the system doesn't know when your trip is

hunterjumperluv

Earning My Ears
    Email a copy, front and back of the tickets, copy of your driver's license, and. if you have it, where and when purchased.

Email to:

Ticket.Usage@DisneyWorld.com

This. I had tickets from 1994 that I used last winter. We found them in the safety deposit box.

They were able to set up our account so I was able to book fast passes ahead of time, however did have to stop at guest services before entering the park to exchange them for current usable tickets. (Both were a total pain)

They wanted me to confirm which of our party had used each one previously.... which I thought was hilarious. It was the same group of people using them, but really, you expect me to remember who used the one with Simba from 25 years ago?

That being said, they honored them no problem, and the amount of CM’s that came over to look at the 25 year old tickets before they figured out how to convert them was entertaining.

bowtie7

Earning My Ears
    Check the MyDisneyApp on your phone--while the regular website won't show the number of days remaining, the phone app should

FayeW

DIS Veteran
    I brought my old tickets to guest services in EPCOT, although mine showed how many days used and such so they gave me 3 one day park hoppers since i had 1 day left on each ticket. What do your tickets look like? Do they have the days used stamp on them?
    Mine are lime green hard plastic with a character on the front. Pretty sure I bought them and used them the first time in 2005.

• Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

THEME PARK MAPS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
    Disney World Rehabs and Closings Disney World Restaurant Menus

DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS