Really Old Tickets, getting info UPDATE, Now What?

It won't let me choose any dates at all. Immediately it tells me I am outside my 60 day window. Perhaps because there is a dining reservation already made for December, I don't know. At this point I can't even get in to "My Disney Experience".

Do you have packaged tickets with that reservation? I feel like the system is ONLY seeing those packaged tickets.

We have tickets from the time of non expiring. We used a set of tickets do one day for visiting Disneyland. That option is not available now.

We added the water parks so our kids will have them after they leave our house.

Just keep track of the usage.

It won't let me choose any dates at all. Immediately it tells me I am outside my 60 day window. Perhaps because there is a dining reservation already made for December, I don't know. At this point I can't even get in to "My Disney Experience".
Nope, dining reservation won't stop you from making a FP now
Did you book a package?

It could be that it won't let you book for today because it doesn't recognize that there any tickets attached. If that's the case, then you don't have any admissions left on that ticket.

But a room reservation doesn't impact booking a FP today, nor does an ADR.
If there's a ticket/admission then you can book a FP. That's how locals book after all. They aren't required to stay on site to book FP for current day nor would an ADR for a future date since a resort stay isn't required to book an ADR at all. Again, that's why locals can book ADR. And those not on site.

Clear the cookies on your browser, then exit, reboot the computer, and start over from there.

In the past I have gotten the "come back later" message before and then it goes back to the My Disney Expreience top page. Then a day or two later when I waited that long before trying again, it worked okay. Don't know why.

Well, I've discovered the problem. The tickets I was trying to check were actually the hard plastic tickets from MVMCP in 2015. So now I have to accept that I have managed to lose the 4 park hoppers I had. I am pretty sure I took them with me in 2015 in case my daughter and I wanted to go for a day in addition to the Christmas Party. I obviously didn't put them back where they belonged when I returned. Since I don't have a record of the ticket numbers, I am out of luck. Very expensive mistake and it always hurts more when it's your own fault. Thank you to everyone who tried to help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter