Really Bizzare question- Need recommendation for $$$$$ place to eat!

everylastbreath

DIS Veteran
Going to Vegas in August, DH has a $500 credit for a dinner for any Harrah's property. We are not wine drinkers (strickly beer!) so we won't be ordering any bottles of wine (I know that would bring cost of dinner up majorly!) and usually don't do fancy smancy places, we are pretty simple eaters and usually like buffets so I need a recommendation for a place that would cost big bucks (not including wine!) for 2 people- has to be Harrahs property- ANY IDEAS??

Perfect- Thank you jlima!! I think Bradley Ogden sounds better to me, besides I think Guy Savoy may actually go OVER $500, wow! I can probably make up the extra bucks w/a couple of famous Martini's!! Thanks! :) I would be curious to know if anyone has eaten there. We usually do nice dinners in Vegas, but not over the top like these places! Been to Nero's/Rao's, the Ranger etc- but these are in a completely diff. catagory. Guess I have to get dressed up that night hu?

Probably a jacket for men, and "nice" for the ladies. Most fine dining in Las Vegas is business casual; but there are a handful that ask for jackets for men; and Guy Savoy I believe is one of them (Joel Robuchon at MGM Grand is the other, but that's not a Harrahs property). I would just call them & ask what their dress code is, to be sure.

I've never dined at either of those restaurants but I understand they are both some of the finest restaurants in the city, if not in the country. Have fun!

Here's my (equally bizarre) suggestion...

Sell it. Auction it off on ebay and use the money to eat your entire vacation at more affordable locations! We aren't "foodies" and every time my DSis (Very generous and very much a "foodie") visits and takes us out to eat, I cringe at the bill!!!

Here's my (equally bizarre) suggestion...

Sell it. Auction it off on ebay and use the money to eat your entire vacation at more affordable locations! We aren't "foodies" and every time my DSis (Very generous and very much a "foodie") visits and takes us out to eat, I cringe at the bill!!!

Haha, I wish we could, but it's not a "coupon" - we are sooo low maintance on food too, basically I'm a fast food junkie, love buffet because I can eat many diff. random things & lots of deserts!

i haven't eaten at the main dining room at Bradley Ogden, but DH and had drinks and nibbles in the bar. It's very upscale, but very very good. we would have loved to eat in the restaurant but it wasn't in the budget that trip.

too bad you can't spread the $500 out over several restaurant visits. there are lots of great choices that are much more reasonable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter