Really angry - waited until Midnight for FP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILoveMyDVC

DIS Veteran
Once again the tool is defective.it will only open 30 days (because I have an AP) - It is not recognizing the resort stay. Thanks DVC & Disney - good to see you still can't get it right!

They changed the window to 7am several months ago (a year ago?) to better accomidate guests.

We are DVC and AP holders. We are always able to get the 60-day window. The time opens at 7 a.m. See if it works then. If not, make sure your reservation is applied to your MDE. If it still doesn't work, call Disney.

Well people getting ready for work as well. A lot of people work 9-5 type jobs so would be up but not necessarily away from their computers yet.

They're also accommodating people in different time zones. I work nights in an ER so the timing isn't exactly ideal for me either but since it's not an all-the-time thing, I make it work.

Thank you - that's going to kill me - I have to work for a living and can't be doing this at 7

Sorry you're so bitter about it, but not everyone can be up at midnight waiting to do it. I have to work for a living and I get up at 4am. Midnight is about the worst time for me to have the window open. I think 7am is more reflective of the typical 9-5 crowd. Personally, I love it.

Stay at home house wives?

871.gif

Once again the tool is defective.it will only open 30 days (because I have an AP) - It is not recognizing the resort stay. Thanks DVC & Disney - good to see you still can't get it right!

First of all, it has nothing to do with DVC. If you are this angry about FP+, why do you keep your DVC ownership?

Stay at home house wives?

Nasty - and unnecessary.

Changed to 7am way back in May 2016.

OP - Your error is not Disney's fault
Hope your day goes better

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter