• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Real Life game/fun: Calling for a DisBoard Gamers DisMeet....first week Oct 2013

Ohhh I am jealous! Always wanted to go there!

Guys, I am coming down with a cold. :( Noooooooooooooo

Ohhh I am jealous! Always wanted to go there!

Guys, I am coming down with a cold. :( Noooooooooooooo

okay I felt this way 48 hrs ago & the answer is fluids, sleep, fluids, sleep One of my managers always comes to work " on deaths door step " :crazy2: fight it Tiffany,, tea, vitamin water SLEEP when you can feel better soon

and as for TPC you don't live that far from me, we can plan to go ANYTIME now that we know each other exist :goodvibes

I have ginger ale and ginger vodka and regular tea. :(

I dipped in the pool to cool down the. Had to help my husband w yard work. Blech

Thanks Bobbi

I ran out today to get baking stuff. Got forks/spoons/knives too and I will bring plates and cups too.

I'm packed and calling it a night. Nancy leaves from Philly and I go out of Dayton OH.

Oh, Theme Park Connection or Wintergarden TTY do not mean anything to me. Oh well....I'm glad you all had fun!

Bobbi:)

I'm packed and calling it a night. Nancy leaves from Philly and I go out of Dayton OH.

Oh, Theme Park Connection or Wintergarden TTY do not mean anything to me. Oh well....I'm glad you all had fun!

Bobbi:)

Hopefully we'll see you tomorrow. Theme Park Connection is a Disney Collectible Reseller. http://www.themeparkconnection.com/

They are the largest reseller of Disney items for almost 30 years. Their warehouse is about half an hour from WDW and they have tons of stuff, some treasures, some not, but we dropped a boatload with them at the Expo and spent a pretty penny today. They are shipping our stuff home, but when they were within 30 minutes of our house, Fran bought a ton from them!

TifffanyD said:
Yes I am trying. Took vitamin c, Zyrtec, and Oj w whiskey.
Now that is a combo that i have never tried.
TifffanyD said:
I have ginger ale and ginger vodka and regular tea. :(

I dipped in the pool to cool down the. Had to help my husband w yard work. Blech
Never heard of ginger vodka either.

Hope it all works for you.

Hopefully we'll see you tomorrow. Theme Park Connection is a Disney Collectible Reseller. http://www.themeparkconnection.com/

They are the largest reseller of Disney items for almost 30 years. Their warehouse is about half an hour from WDW and they have tons of stuff, some treasures, some not, but we dropped a boatload with them at the Expo and spent a pretty penny today. They are shipping our stuff home, but when they were within 30 minutes of our house, Fran bought a ton from them!

Wow, thanks for the link!

I decided to stay at home last night and will be driving up shortly after i stop in work for a few minutes. Have to go to ESPN for runner packets before i check in. See everyone at the dock this evening. :woohoo:

I decided to stay at home last night and will be driving up shortly after i stop in work for a few minutes. Have to go to ESPN for runner packets before i check in. See everyone at the dock this evening. :woohoo:

Yes, this evening!

Well it was maple whiskey so it tasted like pancakes.

I made the ginger vodka :)

Have these things helped?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter