• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~ Real Housewives of New Jersey ~ Season 6 ~ 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danielle...Danielle...Danielle...I am so disgusted with you! She used this child's illness as a way to "get back" at the Manzos. She kept saying "its all about the baby". Well I am sorry but if I walked into a place that was taking donations for a child with a rare cancer and there was no table for my "entourage" than I wouldn't throw a fit. If I had to stand while everything got situated, then whatever no big deal. And was the "entourage" even allowed in being that this was a fundraiser in which people had to pay for a seat?
This woman is sick in the head. And that Kim G lady seems to enjoy stirring up the pot. Now there is going to be friction between her son and Caroline's son, or friction between Kim G and her son.
O and when Danielle walked in and thanks Christopher for allowing her to come to "his home" (brownstone), like seriously Danielle do you think they are going to turn you away b/c you don't get along? #1 you are helping this family who they are friends with and #2 you are a guest to these people, so unless you are damaging the place or whatever they cannot turn you away. THEN she talks herself up like there was so much "love in the room" for her...no you idiot, there was love in the room for that poor baby who is trying to beat a rare cancer. She is just too into herself!

I found it a little odd that Caroline shaves her entire face though :eek:
As much as I sometimes think that she is kind of a trouble maker, I think that she is the one who really has nothing to do with Danielle, they never speak, nothing so whatever she is doing, she's doing it right lol.

I just read that site that someone posted about the family with the little girl who had the cancer, I am very happy to read that her cancer is now in remission :)

Danielle is absolutely insane. I don't know why she had to make such a scene at a charity event. But then again, she has to make everything about herself. What did she think the Manzo's were going to do to her at a charity event at the Brownstone? She's a nutcase.

Yep, a narcissistic nutcase.

Just have to join in here. I agree that Danielle is a total nutjob. I also thought that her "friend" she brought to the fundraiser that was on probation was totally vulgar. I think Danielles other friend (the blonde rich lady with the driver), was sorry at the end of the night with the company she had!

Can someone tell me where I can 'catch up'?

In an innocent flipping of the channels last night, I got stuck on this, and within minutes was HOOKED!.

I need the back ground. I need old episodes. Help! LOL!

They replay them on Bravo all the time and you can find them online.

Can someone tell me where I can 'catch up'?

In an innocent flipping of the channels last night, I got stuck on this, and within minutes was HOOKED!.

I need the back ground. I need old episodes. Help! LOL!

CR, this is only season 2, so you do not have too much catching up to do!!
The season 2 epi's are running all the time on Bravo and last night's (I think was epi 3 maybe 4 of this season) ... even if you went to Real Housewives of NJ on wikipedia ... that will give up info on the ladies AS WELL AS Bravo's website. :thumbsup2

Welcome, these ladies are a crazzzzzzzzzzzy bunch. :laughing:

Edited ... it is the 5th episode (May 31st)!!!!

CathrynRose, checking your TV listings for when they replay the episodes are probably your best bet, unless you want to buy them from iTunes or something. Unfortunately Bravo doesn't post its shows on hulu or anything like that.

I agree with a lot of what's been said already...Danielle was SO obnoxious this week, even compared to other weeks, I almost couldn't believe it. Of course if you walk into a busy benefit with 20 people who aren't supposed to be there they won't have seats! It was so ridiculous how she purposely tried to play the victim so much when it was clear that everything would've gone smoothly had she not tried to stir up trouble. I feel so bad for her children, who actually seem like nice, normal girls.

I agree that Teresa's daughter Gia is getting out of control, I used to be okay with her last season but she seems to be wayy more bratty now. I just hope Teresa's other girls don't all end up the same way. Although she's kind of a bimbo, I do like Teresa though.

I wish we were seeing more of Dina this season, I think she's my favorite--she definitely seems to be the most sane and least obnoxious. That's such a shame to hear about her and her husband. I especially wish we were seeing more of her and Lexi, she's my favorite of the children I think and it's a shame to not see her.

I have to say, as addicted as I am to this show...I am SO glad that no one in my area of New Jersey is like this.

Disgusted with Danielle. She brought her "goons" along for a reason. She made sure that something started, whether directly or indirectly. How selfish of her to do something like that at the event for that poor baby..

Seriously.. She wants so badly to be able to run with the "classy" women and then she shows up at the Brownstone with thugs, ex-con's, and H.A.'s? Great way to impress people.. LOL..

Also Theresa's daughters birthday party--spoiled!!!

Ya think? ;) Am I the only one who noticed that when Theresa kept asking Gia if she loved her birthday present (the 4-wheeler), Gia didn't look all that impressed and each time responded with, "I like it.. Not "love,love,love" - Theresa's favorite saying..

Wow! She is a complete nut-job!! She made it seem like she was tapping into all of these resourses to raise thousands of dollars, yet she, herself, has yet to donate a dime!

I did read that Jacqueline's daughter was arrested and found guilty for assaulting Danielle. Hmmmmm......

As far as Theresa goes.....she is raising spoiled little brats! Spoiled children become spoiled adults and that is never a good thing!

I'm sure that Danielle will come up with some kind of sob story at the reunion - or claim her "sizeable donation" was given to the family "in private" after she and her "friends" were "thrown out" of the Brownstone.. Good grief! She really does have a talent for making things up as she goes along, doesn't she?

Ditto to all that, plus....about Teresa...

I've been suspicious about their money all along too...especially when Teresa whipped out all that cash last year at the furniture store. Did you see Joe's office last year? Doesn't look like an office that could possibly generate that much CASH.

And I found some old pictures of Joe & Teresa from when they got married. She still looks the same :crazy: but he was kinda cute. *Seriously*...but something physical's happened to him over the past couple of years. I think he looks like he's been doing steroids.

And I don't think they're without a maid/housekeeper because Teresa is "super-woman", I think it's because they don't want other people up in their business, maids and housekeepers always know more about their employers than people realize.

http://absurdtosublime.net/2010/05/17/the-dina-and-tommy-manzo-rumor-wont-go-away/

agnes!

I agree with everything I have bolded - and thanks for that link! :)

Danielle...Danielle...Danielle...I am so disgusted with you! She used this child's illness as a way to "get back" at the Manzos. She kept saying "its all about the baby". Well I am sorry but if I walked into a place that was taking donations for a child with a rare cancer and there was no table for my "entourage" than I wouldn't throw a fit.

THEN she talks herself up like there was so much "love in the room" for her...no you idiot, there was love in the room for that poor baby who is trying to beat a rare cancer. She is just too into herself!

I thought I was going to choke on that "love-for-her-in-the-room" comment - similar to the "angels love me and God loves me too" comment when she and her "friends" were at the luncheon to celebrate D's daughter being on the cover of the magazine and walking in the fashion show..

She really does have a few screws loose..

I also thought that her "friend" she brought to the fundraiser that was on probation was totally vulgar. I think Danielles other friend (the blonde rich lady with the driver), was sorry at the end of the night with the company she had!

Well with that "potty mouth" of his, that Kim woman certainly did look uncomfortable - since he must have spouted off the "nasty" word at least 20 times in a row..:eek:

Heading off in a bit of a different direction here, I wonder if Danielle will even BE on the reunion show this year with things being so volatile..

And a question I've been pondering.. Danielle (and her thugs) really seem to be dangerous this season - and since none of the other houeswives "need" the income from this reality show, I wonder why they would put themselves in the position of having to be involved with her - either directly OR indirectly in order to keep the show on air? Anyone have any thoughts on that?

Heading off in a bit of a different direction here, I wonder if Danielle will even BE on the reunion show this year with things being so volatile..

And a question I've been pondering.. Danielle (and her thugs) really seem to be dangerous this season - and since none of the other houeswives "need" the income from this reality show, I wonder why they would put themselves in the position of having to be involved with her - either directly OR indirectly in order to keep the show on air? Anyone have any thoughts on that?

If the way the show is edited is a true indicator of Danielle's real life behavior, I can't imagine the other women would agree to continue the show if she's included. She is honest to goodness scary! She makes what seem to be actual threats on the show, and that potty mouth guy she brought with her was threatening the family too.
On the other hand she's in their lives now like it or not, and they likely couldn't get rid of her even if the cameras went away, maybe they feel like at least with cameras following her, they have some inkling of what she's up to?
I don't know...I just feel like Bravo is wading into dangerous waters bringing people like Danielle and Kelly (from the NYC cast) into these shows. At least in the way it's presented, it seems like these are genuinely troubled women who could cause real damage to the other cast members lives.
I wouldn't want my family any where near Danielle!

I was shocked by Danielle's choice of "friends" for the benefit. They were truely vulgar. I felt very sorry for the lady (Kathy, I think) that was with them. Danielle is truly a "Drama Queen"-looking for attention anyway she can... whether it's piggybacking on her daughter's Supermodel career or causing a commotion at a benefit. YIKES>

But it does make for compelling TV, doesn't it?:confused3

Ok, a new article in the New York Post talks about Teresa's spending and filing for bankruptcy.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/deadbeat_reality_8f3qwDPV2oY8s9N51fL82I

Apparently they are $11M in debt. The funniest thing is that in bankruptcy court they claim to spend $400 on clothes!!!! Yeah right. This girl needs a good dose of reality. If they make $79k a year, they really should not live in a 2 million dollar home. I know he own his business and their income is much higher than on paper (thus she carries a lot of cash) but to file bk this soon after building a house is scary.

Ok, a new article in the New York Post talks about Teresa's spending and filing for bankruptcy.

Apparently they are $11M in debt. The funniest thing is that in bankruptcy court they claim to spend $400 on clothes!!!! Yeah right. This girl needs a good dose of reality. If they make $79k a year, they really should not live in a 2 million dollar home. I know he own his business and their income is much higher than on paper (thus she carries a lot of cash) but to file bk this soon after building a house is scary.

Wow. Wow, just wow. I'm speechless! (Doesn't happen very often!:))

The only thing I have to comment on though, about the article is, that as someone mentioned on the RHW of NY thread, is that everything the cast does is paid for by Bravo. I'm sure they did not pay for Gia's birthday party at Sweet and Sassy~ not that really matters.

Wow. Wow, just wow. I'm speechless! (Doesn't happen very often!:))

The only thing I have to comment on though, about the article is, that as someone mentioned on the RHW of NY thread, is that everything the cast does is paid for by Bravo. I'm sure they did not pay for Gia's birthday party at Sweet and Sassy~ not that really matters.

Yes, I am sure the birthday party was paid for, but things like Teresa's furniture shopping (cash) was not. They did so much advertising for that Sweet and Sassy place that I think even Bravo did not pay for it. And at the same time Teresa mentions how she spent SO much money on the party. People that can't afford their lifestyle need a serious head exam! :)

I just read about Theresa's debt in one of the 'star' mags....I wonder how she will save face for this?

Hmmmm...seems like Danielle isn't the only one with $$ issues!

CathrynRose, checking your TV listings for when they replay the episodes are probably your best bet, unless you want to buy them from iTunes or something. Unfortunately Bravo doesn't post its shows on hulu or anything like that.

I agree with a lot of what's been said already...Danielle was SO obnoxious this week, even compared to other weeks, I almost couldn't believe it. Of course if you walk into a busy benefit with 20 people who aren't supposed to be there they won't have seats! It was so ridiculous how she purposely tried to play the victim so much when it was clear that everything would've gone smoothly had she not tried to stir up trouble. I feel so bad for her children, who actually seem like nice, normal girls.

I agree that Teresa's daughter Gia is getting out of control, I used to be okay with her last season but she seems to be wayy more bratty now. I just hope Teresa's other girls don't all end up the same way. Although she's kind of a bimbo, I do like Teresa though.

I wish we were seeing more of Dina this season, I think she's my favorite--she definitely seems to be the most sane and least obnoxious. That's such a shame to hear about her and her husband. I especially wish we were seeing more of her and Lexi, she's my favorite of the children I think and it's a shame to not see her.

I have to say, as addicted as I am to this show...I am SO glad that no one in my area of New Jersey is like this.

i don't think we'll see lexie this year. i don't think they are even showing her in the opening graphics (when they show an individual h.w. and their family members).

if i remember right there was something in the press last year about the animosity between dina and dannielle having to do with dannielle clueing in dina's ex husband (father of lexie) to the fact that he had to give permission for the child to be on the show (something dina failed to secure)-and it resulted in a heated issue between dina and her ex.

btw-does anyone watch "toddlers and tiarras"? if so did'nt the little girl featured last week remind you of gia? totaly out of control, total bratty.

i don't think we'll see lexie this year. i don't think they are even showing her in the opening graphics (when they show an individual h.w. and their family members).

if i remember right there was something in the press last year about the animosity between dina and dannielle having to do with dannielle clueing in dina's ex husband (father of lexie) to the fact that he had to give permission for the child to be on the show (something dina failed to secure)-and it resulted in a heated issue between dina and her ex.

btw-does anyone watch "toddlers and tiarras"? if so did'nt the little girl featured last week remind you of gia? totaly out of control, total bratty.[/QUOTE]

Do you mean the little girl with the NINI? That was too funny! And that voice! She did remind me a little of Gia.

Wow, $11M in debt but they supposedly only make $79k a year? Yeah right. :mad:

I read about Teresa the other day, all I could say is WOW! :scared1:
How can you allow yourself to end up in THAT much debt? I like to shop for DD too,and put her in cute little outfits, but I find really adorable clothes at Target, Disney Store, and even ::GASP:: consignment shops! I'm not gonna end up putting $104,000 on credit cards so DD could have designer labels. HOW did they end up in all this debt if they only make $79k a year? Its not really making all that much sense. I mean I am not doubting the story, but something is fishy.

I wonder where the house at the shore is.....

...and I finally figured out what makes Teresa awkward looking....she has NO forehead whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter