~ Real Housewives of New Jersey ~ Season 6 ~ 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funniest RHNJ moment....

Jacqueline's son painting a Polo shirt as his little art project.:eek: No Fruit of the Loom for him. Don't they have Target stores in New Jersey? What's the matter with her??

I actually manage to get my DS Polo shirts at Marshalls and Ross for cheaper than Target brand polo shirts. Things aren't always what they seem.

Yes, I actually have 3 within 15 miles of my house lol, but they are so dirty rich that I bet they never step foot in a target store (or GASP...WALMART!). They shop at exclusive high end privately owned designer type of stores. That polo shirt was an equivalent to a Hanes T to them lol.
O...it must be nice to have that much money!

I couldn't believe it when I saw they were painting on a Polo shirt either. :eek:I did think that was for 'show' purposes...keeping up the appearance that every-thing they do is high end. I can't imagine that she wouldn't ever shop at Target. They don't get diapers at a high end boutique! :laughing:Most people I know that have a LOT of money like spending it carefully when they can so that they can enjoy their lifestyle where it counts....I'm from NJ and know Franklin Lakes well and know that people DO shop at Target there! :goodvibes

I couldn't believe it when I saw they were painting on a Polo shirt either. :eek:I did think that was for 'show' purposes...keeping up the appearance that every-thing they do is high end. I can't imagine that she wouldn't ever shop at Target. They don't get diapers at a high end boutique! :laughing:Most people I know that have a LOT of money like spending it carefully when they can so that they can enjoy their lifestyle where it counts....I'm from NJ and know Franklin Lakes well and know that people DO shop at Target there! :goodvibes

Absolutely. :headache: :headache: :headache: When do they NOT do something for show ... oh bother.

All that crap in the car with Juicy Joe ... all for SHOW even at the expense of upsetting his 8yo daughter ... :headache:

I actually manage to get my DS Polo shirts at Marshalls and Ross for cheaper than Target brand polo shirts. Things aren't always what they seem.

I am sure that you can get good deals on all kinds of name brand items at Marshall's, TJMaxx and Ross, that's where I get my Michael Kors handbags. My point was that here in Michigan we usually paint t-shirts from the dollar store, multi packs of men's t-shirts or t-shirts from Walmart, Target KMart etc... I have never seen a painted collared Polo shirt.:rolleyes1

Yes, I actually have 3 within 15 miles of my house lol, but they are so dirty rich that I bet they never step foot in a target store (or GASP...WALMART!). They shop at exclusive high end privately owned designer type of stores. That polo shirt was an equivalent to a Hanes T to them lol.
O...it must be nice to have that much money!

Quoting my DBIL, "more money than brains!"

Are some Targets nationwide like Super Walmarts, where they have grocery, produce, meat, etc? None down here in Central/South Jersey are like that. Whenever I needed diapers I always went to the grocery store.

I thought it was crazy when she called Jacqueline and when she didn't answer, she kept asking her 12 (?) year old daughter why she wasn't answering! "Do you think she's taking care of the baby? Maybe she's away from her phone."

That was so strange. :confused:

Danielle's daughter was so rude and obnoxious to the guy who was trying to help her with her runway walk. I would have been appalled if my daughter ever treated someone like that. If she becomes a model she will probably be one of those stereotypical models with an attitude. I thought her performance on the runway was awful. She looked like she was miserable and her posture was horrible. She was so mean to her little sister when Danielle was saying that they look alike. Believe it or not I really think Danielle was doing the right thing by taking a little bit of the focus off the older daughter and telling the younger daughter that she was beautiful, too, but the older daughter was just jealous.

Danielle's daughter was so rude and obnoxious to the guy who was trying to help her with her runway walk. I would have been appalled if my daughter ever treated someone like that. If she becomes a model she will probably be one of those stereotypical models with an attitude. I thought her performance on the runway was awful. She looked like she was miserable and her posture was horrible. She was so mean to her little sister when Danielle was saying that they look alike. Believe it or not I really think Danielle was doing the right thing by taking a little bit of the focus off the older daughter and telling the younger daughter that she was beautiful, too, but the older daughter was just jealous.

Ditto! I think the little one is cute! Christine was saying "You have all those freckles all over your nose!" So what, she's cute!
Yeah, she didn't look too happy on the runway either.

Personally, I don't think that Danielle's daughter will make it in modeling. It's more than just beauty. There are thousands of girls lined up behind her who are willing to work hard for it. She's not. She's going with the idea that it'll be easy. Plus, with Danielle behind her, not a lot of agencies will want to work with her either.

I was upset that the show was more focused on Danielle this time. She is just so full of herself. Amazing. I just hope she realizes that every woman at that lunch was there for the food and "entertainment" and not for friendship.

Back to my lovely, boring life!

Personally, I don't think that Danielle's daughter will make it in modeling. It's more than just beauty. There are thousands of girls lined up behind her who are willing to work hard for it. She's not. She's going with the idea that it'll be easy. Plus, with Danielle behind her, not a lot of agencies will want to work with her either.

I was upset that the show was more focused on Danielle this time. She is just so full of herself. Amazing. I just hope she realizes that every woman at that lunch was there for the food and "entertainment" and not for friendship.

Back to my lovely, boring life!

How do you know she's not willing to work for it? Because you saw a few minutes of a show that is heavily edited?

I think she could do it without her mother at her side. I thought she did much better with the print ad than the runway work, but she also seemed sick the whole day of the fashion show.

I thought it was crazy when she called Jacqueline and when she didn't answer, she kept asking her 12 (?) year old daughter why she wasn't answering! "Do you think she's taking care of the baby? Maybe she's away from her phone."

And what did it mean when she said when christine stepped out on the runway she threw up in her mouth a little? That sounds like an insult to me!

I think she meant she was just so excited and nervous.:confused3 But to me it sounded just plain GROSS!! I would never have admitted that to anyone especially on TV...EWWWW

I think her daughter has potential, she just has to want it. Yes, her posture was kind of bad and she looked like a "deer in headlights" but it was her first go-round with modeling. I think with the right coaches, motivation and the right attitude she could go far, her print ad's were beautiful. I think she will have to work hard and I can't tell if she wants it bad enough, or if her mother is pushing her into it. She seemed irritated and fed up the whole time, but she is only in 10th grade.

Both Danielles daughters are beautiful. The oldest is definately model material. I feel so sorry for both of her girls, their mother is INSANE!!!!!!!!!! she is going to mess them up bigtime!!!! Do they ever visit with their father?

Ditto! I think the little one is cute! Christine was saying "You have all those freckles all over your nose!" So what, she's cute!
I thought it was hysterical when the little one said "you have freckles on your nose, too, you just cover them up with make-up!"

What about when Danielle told them that Jacqueline's husband does not want them to hang out and that one woman said "Why, you are so nice to them?" She must have been hiding under a rock for the past year.

With as much attention as we have given to Danielle's daughters, I must say that I can not stand Theresa daughter. What a brat!

On the last show it really did seem like Gia and her sisters were spoiled brats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter