Readings at ceremony?

Desnik

<font color=teal>I actually love packing and plann
Did everyone have readings at their ceremony? If you did who said the readings and where did you find one you liked?

We are renewing our vows on Nov. 9th at the WP and I just thought it would be a nice idea to have someone close to us(my younger sister) do a reading. Any websites out there with any good ideas?

I'm interested in this too!!!

Also, does anyone have any samples of the ceremony... are they dis samples? Or are they based on your officiant?

i used 2
one was the lyrices to "love" buy john lennon
Love is real, real is love,
Love is feeling.
Love is wanting to be loved.
Love is touch.
Love is reaching.
Love is asking to be loved.
Love is you,
You and me,
Love is knowing,
We can be.
Love is free, free is love,
Love is living.
Love is needing to be loved.

the other was
ART OF MARRIAGE

The little things are the big things.
It is never being too old to hold hands.
It is remembering to say "I love you" at least once a day.

It is never going to sleep angry.
It is at no time taking the other for granted; the courtship should not end with the honeymoon, it should continue through all the years.

It is having a mutual sense of values and common objectives.
It is standing together facing the world.
It is forming a circle of love that gathers in the whole family.
It is doing things for each other, not in the attitude of duty or sacrifice, but in the spirit of joy.

We had two that I loved

First (because I love the imagery of this)
Love is a temporary madness; it erupts like volcanoes and then subsides. And when it subsides you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is. Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the promulgation of eternal passion. That is just being in love, which any fool can do. Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Those that truly love have roots that grow towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossoms have fallen from their branches, they find that they are one tree and not two.
Louis de Bernieres, Captain Corelli’s Mandolin

Second
Blessing of the Apache
Now you will feel no rain, for each of you will be shelter for the other. Now you will feel no cold, for each of you will be warmth to the other. Now there will be no loneliness, for each of you will be companion to the other. Now you are two persons, but there is only one life before you. May beauty surround you both in the journey ahead and through all the years. May happiness be your companion and your days together be good and long upon the earth

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter