Read this so spooky its scary

Raulandpinboy

<font color=blue>Table-dancing auctioneer<br><font
Nostradamus predicted this in the 16th century thats wild!

"In the year of the new century and nine months, From the sky will come a great King of Terror.... The sky will burn at fourty-five degrees. Fire approches the great New City..."

"In the city of York there will be a great collapse, 2 twin brothers torn apart by chaos, while the fortress falls the great leader will succumb, third big war will begin when the city is burning"

Now 2001 is the first year of the new century, and this is the ninth month. New York is located at the 41st degree latitude, and the twin brothers have been torn apart.

Just plain spooky if you ask me.

Spooky is an understatement.......I had such chills reading this.....

I think that this is a fake. It was sent by email around my partners work place who then looked it up on the net.

Im not 100% sure though.

Emma

Don't let it scare you....it is definately a fake. Was written by somebody back in the 70's showing how the predictions are so vague you can use it to fit lots of situations. Kinda bizaare (sp?) that it is being sent around now as a real prediction!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!