READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct, don’t stop to select or unselect anyone. On the day of, everyone with a park pass will be automatically selected.
Yes you can have multiple people logged into one account and yes it should increase your chances. Good luck!

Thank you. Wonder if May 4th had anything to with the speed at which the groups were filled. I could not have been any more than 2 seconds after 7:00:00.

Can you try at the 1:00pm hour as well or does that only work for people that have been to the park today?

Thank you. Wonder if May 4th had anything to with the speed at which the groups were filled. I could not have been any more than 2 seconds after 7:00:00.

Can you try at the 1:00pm hour as well or does that only work for people that have been to the park today?
For the 1pm you have to have entered DHS before 1, but don't have to still be physically in the park.

If you are asking about practicing, you may practice at both 7AM and 1PM.

I managed to get a boarding group this morning - #11. I used just one cellphone logged into MDE to get the BG instead of having two people logged into MDE. That seems to work best for us. :)

edited to add:
I had time.gov open on a different cellphone.

Our BG was called around 8:30am and the best part was that it was a total walk on. I think a lot of people weren't in the park yet.

Last edited:

I have seen several reputable "Disney travel blogs" that have said you have to physically be in the park for the 1 o'clock time. Has someone tested that it works outside the park although you have been tapped into the park? I am just seeing conflicting information from here and the other reputable travel and planning blogs.

I have seen several reputable "Disney travel blogs" that have said you have to physically be in the park for the 1 o'clock time. Has someone tested that it works outside the park although you have been tapped into the park? I am just seeing conflicting information from here and the other reputable travel and planning blogs.
There was someone just one or two pages back that did this

There is no location detection on this. It's been this way since the beginning, if you scan into the park before the boarding pass drop, you can leave, go to the beach an hour away and get a boarding group while swimming with sharks if you wanted to.

Precovid, people would scan into DHS, then hop over to Epcot or get breakfast somewhere else and try for a boarding group in a less crowded area.

The wording on the Disney site throws people off, but it only means you need to have scanned into the park at some point. As long as you're scanned in, the system sees you as "IN" the park.

I successfully got a BG at 1pm from the pool area of our resort on Monday afternoon. We had gone to DHS that morning and went back the resort for lunch.

Lots of people have tested it. People here generally know more than the bloggers 😉

Hmmm Wouldn’t it probably be more efficient to use the 2nd and cell phone as another chance to grab a que spot
That's what I thought, too, when we used two cellphones to try to get a BG back in October, January, March and on Monday, and failed all four times. For some reason, maybe because we each have a separate MDE account, we couldn't get a BG that way.

Gotta pop in and thank everyone for the ridiculous amount of advice and tips for practicing! Just got BG-14 from our off-property hotel on Verizon and we’re officially gonna go 3-for-3 on our Hollywood Studios day of the honeymoon!!!! Oga’s at park open and hopefully right over to ROTR then a lightsaber build to close out the day and our trip. My new bride can’t stop laughing at how excited I am 😅 May the force be with all of you when you try!!

Gotta pop in and thank everyone for the ridiculous amount of advice and tips for practicing! Just got BG-14 from our off-property hotel on Verizon and we’re officially gonna go 3-for-3 on our Hollywood Studios day of the honeymoon!!!! Oga’s at park open and hopefully right over to ROTR then a lightsaber build to close out the day and our trip. My new bride can’t stop laughing at how excited I am 😅 May the force be with all of you when you try!!
Sounds like an awesome day! Enjoy!

Congrats on the marriage as well as the perfect Star Wars day! Have a great day!

I managed to get a boarding group this morning - #11. I used just one cellphone logged into MDE to get the BG instead of having two people logged into MDE. That seems to work best for us. :)

edited to add:
I had time.gov open on a different cellphone.

Our BG was called around 8:30am and the best part was that it was a total walk on. I think a lot of people weren't in the park yet.
Your BG was called at 8:30. . .1/2 hour before the park opened? For those of us struggling to make it there by rope drop (i.e. Skyliner etc), that's really not cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter