• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is crazy. I’m practicing at home trying to join a boarding group. I refreshed at 7am on the dot. Clicked join and then selected 3 others. By the time I hit submit it said boarding groups are full. In less than 15secs????? How??

I remember boarding groups take up to a few mins to fill. Nor a few secs.

What am I doing wrong????

This is crazy. I’m practicing at home trying to join a boarding group. I refreshed at 7am on the dot. Clicked join and then selected 3 others. By the time I hit submit it said boarding groups are full. In less than 15secs????? How??

Don't select others!

On the day of your reservation, everyone with a ticket and park pass will be preselected.

They have been going in about 10 seconds for many months now.

Stop refreshing. There is no reason and it just delays the process for you and everyone else on the Disney cloud servers!

Simply navigate to the "My Queues" page 2-3 minutes before 7 AM. Just sit and watch the clock tick by and start hitting the very large Join Button at 7 AM and the rest as they pop up after the initial one. Note: it does not need to change color at 7 AM! Just press the darn thing.

Do not stop to select any guests! Any guests with a valid ticket and a Disney Part Pass for your actual visit day will be automatically selected.

Dave

So, I tried this the other day and got a message in red at the bottom that said no more groups available or something like that. Today, I had to stop after the select guests page as it said we didn’t have valid park tickets (we are going in June and I’m practicing). Does that mean if I had park tickets we would have gotten a boarding group today?

So, I tried this the other day and got a message in red at the bottom that said no more groups available or something like that. Today, I had to stop after the select guests page as it said we didn’t have valid park tickets (we are going in June and I’m practicing). Does that mean if I had park tickets we would have gotten a boarding group today?
Yes!

Typically, you will get 1 of 2 messages. At the 7:00 time the message is “Does everyone have a reservation?” At the 1:00 time the message is “Is everyone in the park?” At least that’s what I saw. Either way, it means you would have gotten a BG!

I thought it was easier to do it right from the front page, with the ATAT’s
Than going to the my queue’s page?

I thought it was easier to do it right from the front page, with the ATAT’s
Than going to the my queue’s page?
There are a few different methods, people find what works best for them. They all have similarities (find best speed, shut off all other apps, open up a few minutes before, watch the clock very closely, hit the buttons as fast as possible with no stopping to look, etc). I prefer starting from the AtAt page rather than the My Queue page or refresh method.

There are a few different methods, people find what works best for them. They all have similarities (find best speed, shut off all other apps, open up a few minutes before, watch the clock very closely, hit the buttons as fast as possible with no stopping to look, etc). I prefer starting from the AtAt page rather than the My Queue page or refresh method.
What is AtAt?
I told my sister to do the “start at My Queues” method this morning and it was a big fail. Now I’m nervous for my May trip. She was only a party of 2 and she used the atomic clock, cellular, etc...

What is AtAt?
I told my sister to do the “start at My Queues” method this morning and it was a big fail. Now I’m nervous for my May trip. She was only a party of 2 and she used the atomic clock, cellular, etc...
Look for this picture/section on the main page of the app:

7D1D9622-5BE6-4F5A-A829-2B537677DB2B.jpeg

Click Join here, then the next couple screens, as soon as the clock on your phone turns 7 or 1. Hesitating for even a second can result in a failure.

How was it a big fail to start at the My Queues screen?

The AT AT method involves scrolling down the Home screen to the picture of the AT AT at the Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Request Access with Virtual Queue. You need to very carefully align the screen so you can click the "Join" buttons in sequence at 7 AM or 1 PM. Use cation as the screen can scroll if you are not extremely careful.

The My Queues screen is actually faster and less prone to error. And for what seems like the 10 millionth time you don't have to wait for the Join button to turn "Blue" on the Home screen. Just watch the time and hit the buttons as fast as they are presented on the screens.

Dave

The AT AT method involves scrolling down the Home screen to the picture of the AT AT at the Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Request Access with Virtual Queue. You need to very carefully align the screen so you can click the "Join" buttons in sequence at 7 AM or 1 PM. Use cation as the screen can scroll if you are not extremely careful.

The My Queues screen is actually faster and less prone to error. And for what seems like the 10 millionth time you don't have to wait for the Join button to turn "Blue" on the Home screen. Just watch the time and hit the buttons as fast as they are presented on the screens.

Dave
I don’t know. It didn’t work LOL 😂. She had her work phone doing the atomic clock and used her other phone for joining queue.

Dave
When you join from the ATAT, you should not scroll down to it at 7. You should already have been there at the ATAT waiting for the clock to turn to 7. You also should not wait for the join button to turn blue, you should just tap it immediately on turning to 7. I never have waited for it to turn blue and 9/10 times I’m successful at the attempt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter