READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm also having a hard time with my practice sessions. I am quick with hitting the first 2 join buttons, but then I have to select each member of my party? At that screen, only my name is highlighted. It takes time selecting my 2 traveling companions, and then finding the join button at the bottom of that screen. Is there a way of having my party pre-selected as a default?
Ignore that during practice sessions. The app will automatically select everyone who has a park pass for the day when you do it for real. When you practice, don't worry about who is selected (it will just be you) and just click join-join-join.

I practiced this morning & it's bringing up 2 people from my family & friends list who are not coming on this trip. I tried to delete them & the system says they cannot be deleted because they have active plans. They do NOT have active plans so how do I get them removed?

I practiced this morning & it's bringing up 2 people from my family & friends list who are not coming on this trip. I tried to delete them & the system says they cannot be deleted because they have active plans. They do NOT have active plans so how do I get them removed?
You don't. When you get the BG "for real" it will automatically select the people on your list who have park reservations for that day.

I'm also having a hard time with my practice sessions. I am quick with hitting the first 2 join buttons, but then I have to select each member of my party? At that screen, only my name is highlighted. It takes time selecting my 2 traveling companions, and then finding the join button at the bottom of that screen. Is there a way of having my party pre-selected as a default?
For practice you don't need to select your people.

When you are there and have actual park passes for that day, everyone who has a park pass that day will automatically be checked. So don't practice checking them now.

Ok, please help, what am I doing wrong in my practice session? I hit join at exactly 7 on the dot, then checked off the other 3 people going, then join again, and the boarding groups were already filled and it was still 7:00.

also, I don’t understand how you are supposed to align the join buttons, when the second one doesn’t appear until it’s time. thanks in advance

Edit: I just saw in a video that I’m supposed to remove anyone not on our trip from our MDE. So, that’s one thing I can improve.

For practice you don't need to check people off, just hit join on that screen when only your name is checked (on real day anyone w park pass will already be checked).

For alignment - at any time during the day, click Join from the at at screen. On the next page is an orange triangle with a message (or right now I tried and there's a small clock icon and a message about the 1pm open). Wherever that message is in the page, hover your finger and hold it there. With the other hand click back to the main screen and scroll it (without moving that hovering finger) so that the At At join is under the hovering finger. Now they are "lined up". Now look at your screen and try to get some visual cues as to where you should place things for practice so the first join button is there (maybe the at at eyes are a certain spot, or a line of text equal with your volume button, etc)

For practice you don't need to check people off, just hit join on that screen when only your name is checked (on real day anyone w park pass will already be checked).

For alignment - at any time during the day, click Join from the at at screen. On the next page is an orange triangle with a message (or right now I tried and there's a small clock icon and a message about the 1pm open). Wherever that message is in the page, hover your finger and hold it there. With the other hand click back to the main screen and scroll it (without moving that hovering finger) so that the At At join is under the hovering finger. Now they are "lined up". Now look at your screen and try to get some visual cues as to where you should place things for practice so the first join button is there (maybe the at at eyes are a certain spot, or a line of text equal with your volume button, etc)

omg so helpful! That’s the info I’ve been looking for, and havent been able to find on alignment. Thanks!

I have been practicing for a few days and consistently striking out, so I came here to read all your helpful tips.

I have been selecting my party of 5, so if I stop doing that it should help.

And those who are in-the-know are in agreement that starting from the AT-AT page is best??? I was on the next page and using the pull down to get my join button to appear. I will try changing that up too.

PLEASE READ POST 1 FIRST THEN READ BACK JUST 2 OR 3 PAGES

all the recent questions have been answered multiple times, every day. It really doesn't take more than 5 minutes to read for a bit

I already HAD read the first post, and back a few pages, and even went back to page 865 for the screenshots with instructions before asking a question here. I don’t know how I missed the part about the Friends and Family not needing to be selected in your practice run, but I did. Sorry I didn’t research everything perfectly before asking dumb questions. 🙄 I’ll be more perfect next time.

And, no, there was nothing about how to do the button alignment there.

You and others can be frustrated and annoyed but she is right. People post new threads or ask same questions that can be easily found using the search or reading back some.

I don’t think coming here to clarify if you did things right or wrong is a crime. I even watched videos, btw.

also, nowhere in that info does it say how to align the buttons. It just says to align them, but does not say how.

I don’t think coming here to clarify if you did things right or wrong is a crime. I even watched videos, btw.

also, nowhere in that info does it say how to align the buttons. It just says to align them, but does not say how.
I didn't say it was wrong or a crime, just that this thread grows in pages with questions that are asked and answered every day, it's not needed if everyone just takes some minutes to read.

I didn't say it was wrong or a crime, just that this thread grows in pages with questions that are asked and answered every day, it's not needed if everyone just takes some minutes to read.

So I’ll just assume you aren’t talking about me, since I researched in several places on this thread before asking, and watched a couple videos. :confused3:bored:

omg so helpful! That’s the info I’ve been looking for, and havent been able to find on alignment. Thanks!
Great thanks! What's really interesting is that on my Galaxy S8, after the first 'Join' from the AT AT screen, my phone takes a second to 'update' that next screen, so if I push join, join very quickly it's not lined up. If I wait until that refresh occurs AFTER the first join, it's lined up perfectly. Thus, I'm guessing some may get a 'ride information' screen if they rapidly press Join when the window opens. Does that make sense? Maybe then I need to try refresh method as every second counts or am I crazy?

I already HAD read the first post, and back a few pages, and even went back to page 865 for the screenshots with instructions before asking a question here. I don’t know how I missed the part about the Friends and Family not needing to be selected in your practice run, but I did. Sorry I didn’t research everything perfectly before asking dumb questions. 🙄 I’ll be more perfect next time.

And, no, there was nothing about how to do the button alignment there.
There is a reason why this title of this thread is READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST. Once you hang out here for a few days you will soon realize how many people ask the same questions, often on the same page that have been answered over and over again.

The challenge is it risks new, valid questions getting lost in the shuffle and that would be a shame.

Will someone explain to me please why people who are not at Disney try to get a BG? Is this not taking up spots for people who are actually at the park or is there some type of practice app?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter