READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning!
I can see on the MDE app homepage where the "join" button is to the lower left of the AT-AT photo, but where will the two subsequent "join" buttons be on the screen? Are they blue as well? Does anyone have screen shots showing the three "join" screens that you have to quickly get through? TIA!

Good morning!
I can see on the MDE app homepage where the "join" button is to the lower left of the AT-AT photo, but where will the two subsequent "join" buttons be on the screen? Are they blue as well? Does anyone have screen shots showing the three "join" screens that you have to quickly get through? TIA!

There are screen shots in this thread. Not sure if you can search for just posts with pics. Depending on the phone you have it may be different but I have an iPhone XR with a 6.1" screen. The second join button is on the left side near the middle of the screen. If you go into the MDE app now you can get a good idea of where the second join button will be. Touch join at the AT AT page and the next join button will be on the left side of the screen between "Next Queue Opens at 2:00 PM" and "This virtual queue is not enrolling additional Guests. Please check back here for updates." Be ready for the 2 PM boarding groups and you'll see exactly where it will be. The last join button is on the choose your party screen. It's a lot bigger and at the bottom of the screen.

I wanted to again thank you all for the tips and tricks in this thread. We were able to secure Boarding group 2 & 6 on our two Hollywood Studios days last week. There were three of us trying and I was successful both times on a Samsung Galaxy S8 on Verizon cell data from Yacht Club. I did use the refresh from the second page method to join as when I would practice, my phone would tend to hang on the spinning wheel longer when I tried to join from the main page.

I am incredibly glad we were able to do the ride twice as we missed part of the experience on our first ride. I had avoided spoilers before coming so I wasn't sure what exactly was missing, but knew the flow just wasn't quite right. Our 2nd ride through was the full deal and it was so worth the boarding group headache.

Good luck to the rest of you on your future trips!

Well, that didn’t go as planned. BG 84 but we have dinner plans elsewhere. Followed all of the guidleines, but my page kind of just paused after the first join page. On data, at Bay Lake, from the Virtual Queue page, had seconds clock. Yesterday the ride was a mess. Barely got through the 50-60.
They're up to 40 at 12:30 so hopefully it will still work for you depending on what time your dinner plans are at.

There are screen shots in this thread. Not sure if you can search for just posts with pics. Depending on the phone you have it may be different but I have an iPhone XR with a 6.1" screen. The second join button is on the left side near the middle of the screen. If you go into the MDE app now you can get a good idea of where the second join button will be. Touch join at the AT AT page and the next join button will be on the left side of the screen between "Next Queue Opens at 2:00 PM" and "This virtual queue is not enrolling additional Guests. Please check back here for updates." Be ready for the 2 PM boarding groups and you'll see exactly where it will be. The last join button is on the choose your party screen. It's a lot bigger and at the bottom of the screen.

Thank you so much for the detailed description!! Truly appreciated!

Thank you so much for the detailed description!! Truly appreciated!

I'll do you one better I just took some screen shots.

On the home page I positioned the join button so the second one was in the same spot. See how you need to position it on your phone but it should be similar then at 7 AM or 2 PM immediately touch join and keep touching the same spot as fast as you can that way when the second page loads you hit join faster than if you were waiting for the page to load.

Here is where the join button is on the second page. Like i said on the first page don't wait for this page to load keep touching the spot from the first page.

This is the final page. After the second page move to the bottom and touch as fast as you can. Don't worry about checking your party. Anyone with a park pass will be auto checked.

If you're practicing and you get a page that asks if everyone has a park pass you would have been successful. If all groups are full you'll get a red error on the page with your party.

I had an unsuccessful 2pm practice today. It hung up on my f&f page for just an extra beat and that's all it took.

On the home page I positioned the join button so the second one was in the same spot. See how you need to position it on your phone but it should be similar then at 7 AM or 2 PM immediately touch join and keep touching the same spot as fast as you can that way when the second page loads you hit join faster than if you were waiting for the page to load.

View attachment 541639

Here is where the join button is on the second page. Like i said on the first page don't wait for this page to load keep touching the spot from the first page.

View attachment 541640

This is the final page. After the second page move to the bottom and touch as fast as you can. Don't worry about checking your party. Anyone with a park pass will be auto checked.

View attachment 541641

If you're practicing and you get a page that asks if everyone has a park pass you would have been successful. If all groups are full you'll get a red error on the page with your party.
So helpful! Thanks so much!!

I had an unsuccessful 2pm practice today. It hung up on my f&f page for just an extra beat and that's all it took.

ROTR was down from around 12:30pm till 1:45pm today. They were stuck on BG40 for awhile. My guess is they reduced the amount of boarding passes handed out at 2pm, so any slight delay on the phone probably meant no boarding pass.

View attachment 541639

View attachment 541640

View attachment 541641

From the home screen, do you wait until exactly 7:00/2:00 to hit join, or are you hitting join to go to the second screen and back constantly?

From the home screen, do you wait until exactly 7:00/2:00 to hit join, or are you hitting join to go to the second screen and back constantly?
Use the atomic clock app (on a separate device) from the AT AT page at exactly 7am. Join, join join...fast.
They are gone in 3-5 seconds typically.
Good luck! Ride was 100% perfect today.

I go in and out a few times before. I watch the second hand on my Apple Watch and when it gets to 5 seconds before I look at the time in my phone and count in my head. Then hit join right at 7 and keep pressing for the second join. Then I quickly press on the bottom of the screen for the final join.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter