READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who have arrived early and gotten right in line for MMRR, I see mentions of stepping aside so you can stay outdoors for the 10am release. How do you do that? With social distancing I have to imagine Disney would frown on letting other people squeeze past you in line...
Ill be honest and say the was a concern of mine too.
The way the queue is set up, there is actually a lot of space to step aside to if you need to leave for a BG attempt, if the need arises.. The only place it will become difficult is in certain areas of the final boarding area.

The way the queue is set up, there is actually a lot of space to step aside to if you need to leave for a BG attempt, if the need arises.. The only place it will become difficult is in certain areas of the final boarding area.
My experience was that EVERY one in the MMRR line was trying to get BG’s, so the line just kinda stopped ( I was right at the entrance at 9:59, and stepped aside, but no one passed us at all). The CMs know what happening so they don’t really say any thing about it, and since the BG window closes in less than 30 seconds, it really doesn’t slow the line down at all.

Been practicing at home for months. Got in at 930 and waiting near tower of terror for 10 with a Starbucks in hand. Had two of us on data and one on wifi. DS12 got us group 1 on data 8C3EE902-63F3-41AC-AB76-B586CA4CF979.png8C3EE902-63F3-41AC-AB76-B586CA4CF979.pngwith never practicing ever! Says it’s all his gaming experience. Ride was amazing! I avoided all spoilers some how and absolutely loved it! Thanks all for the tips on this board.

Been practicing at home for months. Got in at 930 and waiting near tower of terror for 10 with a Starbucks in hand. Had two of us on data and one on wifi. DS12 got us group 1 on data View attachment 521320View attachment 521320with never practicing ever! Says it’s all his gaming experience. Ride was amazing! I avoided all spoilers some how and absolutely loved it! Thanks all for the tips on this board.
That's awesome, did it pre select the 4 of you?

I practiced for the first time today and got it! Well almost got it. Plus since no one had swiped in my party so had to check off my dd

So when I try to practice, and hit join, it then says wait, you need to be in the park and asks me to delete people not in the park, is this as far as I can go practicing? Does this mean if I was in the park I would have received a BG?

So when I try to practice, and hit join, it then says wait, you need to be in the park and asks me to delete people not in the park, is this as far as I can go practicing? Does this mean if I was in the park I would have received a BG?
yes, if you get the message that people are not in the park that means that if you were they would give you a bg number. So you have practiced successfully

I practiced today for the first time and got the "wait. you need to be in the park" message. Everything loaded super quick on my phone. Will keep trying each day until our visit to HS on Tues Sep 8th. It's the day after Labor Day so hoping what crowds there are will be even less. Of course, does that mean they'll offer less BG's?

Also we're staying at Riviera Resort. Will the gondola's start running at 9am and allow enough time for the transfer at CBR to get to the park and through security in time? Any experience with this would be appreciated.
Thanks!

Last edited:
Hello all! If we scan in at DHS in the morning and miss getting a Rise BG at 10AM can we try at 2pm for a BG if we have returned to the hotel for a mid day rest? Or does the system know if you are still in the park ...

thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter