READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 minute today for all to be gone

funny enough though, I still had the find out more screen open from watching timing, and it let me click through after seeing you posted this. I backed out and went back, and sure enough, closed.

but interesting that it hadn’t refreshed yet and would still let me click up to the “you're not in the park“screen after reading your post.

Practiced from home and would have got a backup boarding group, but this worries me for my trip. Is it that busy there today?

Practiced from home for the first time today and couldn't get the join a boarding group button to light up. Had to close the app and restart it. About fifty seconds after 8 I was back in with a backup boarding group. Kind of successful!

If they increase how many people are in a boarding group, then they would probably give out less boarding groups in a day? Not sure how much the would change things?

Practiced from home for the first time today and couldn't get the join a boarding group button to light up. Had to close the app and restart it. About fifty seconds after 8 I was back in with a backup boarding group. Kind of successful!
what screen did you start on? I practiced for the first time today too.

funny enough though, I still had the find out more screen open from watching timing, and it let me click through after seeing you posted this. I backed out and went back, and sure enough, closed.

but interesting that it hadn’t refreshed yet and would still let me click up to the “you're not in the park“screen after reading your post.
Had you been in the park, you probably would have been shut out. Code checks park status first and would give you that error before even looking for BG status. had you been in the park, it would have then checked BG status and saw none available and gave a message about none left at that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter