READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got in SDD and then went for my group 4. Ride was down. Came back about half an hour later spent about 20 minutes when we got kicked out and got the anytime fast pass.
Does anyone know if with the fast pass you actually fast pass the line upon return or if you just get into the regular line.

There is a Fast Pass entrance. We ended up with the anytime FP back in January. When the ride was finally back online, we walked up, I told a CM we had anytime FP, they scanned my magic band and told us to go into the line on the right, it by passes the original queue line and drops you where the entire ride "experience" starts. You won't miss anything, but the line. :)

It was red , But I wouldn’t see that change until after 8:00 because I started on the screen before it.

The point is you should NOT be waiting for it to TURN red cause your app may not be refreshing in the background. (This is an option in IPhones). This is what is tripping a lot of people up. The app searches to see if a BG list is available between Find out and Join a Group.
Trust me , just wait on the screen before the Join a Group and wait till 8:00:01. Hit find out more, and Join a group will already be red.
For iPhones, would you recommend turning Background Refresh on or off?

I was thinking the same thing. Kind of hoping that there’s a little bit of a delay when we’re in line (in April) so we get to experience the bananas, chips and Wookiee pics! 🤣
we're the crazy ones then, cause I want that to happen to me too

I was telling my wife the other day that, not that I want to be stuck for 2 hours, but a ~30 min wait that includes a character coming by and some water and stuff I think would be perfect!

It was red , But I wouldn’t see that change until after 8:00 because I started on the screen before it.

The point is you should NOT be waiting for it to TURN red cause your app may not be refreshing in the background. (This is an option in IPhones). This is what is tripping a lot of people up. The app searches to see if a BG list is available between Find out and Join a Group.
Trust me , just wait on the screen before the Join a Group and wait till 8:00:01. Hit find out more, and Join a group will already be red.
I did exactly that and that is not what happened for me this morning. Join boarding group was still greyed out and no amount of going back and forth between the 2 screens fixed it.

I did exactly that and that is not what happened for me this morning. Join boarding group was still greyed out and no amount of going back and forth between the 2 screens fixed it.
What group did you end up getting. I got 100 with app issues so I’m worried. My app isn’t even working to let me confirm I’m here for my mobile order so it’s been a mess today.

How long are they leaving people in the line when the ride goes down (and if they leave they forfeit their chance to ride for the day)?

I'm wondering about Coast to Coast differences in operations. DLR is leaving people up to 3 hours (and no there are no bananas, cookies or characters).

How long are they leaving people in the line when the ride goes down (and if they leave they forfeit their chance to ride for the day)?

I'm wondering about Coast to Coast differences in operations. DLR is leaving people up to 3 hours (and no there are no bananas, cookies or characters).
There have been reports of people being able to leave and given a fp if they have a conflicting ADR. As for hoe long I don't think anyone has reported being stuck in line for more than 2 hours before being evacuated

Used our FP as soon as we saw it was up, through the first part and waiting in line for the rest.

What group did you end up getting. I got 100 with app issues so I’m worried. My app isn’t even working to let me confirm I’m here for my mobile order so it’s been a mess today.
I was practicing at home. By the time I got it to work, they were in backups.

We go early March, a day after MMRR opens. Touring Plans just updated their crowd calendars and it went from a 4 to an 8. How screwed are we?

We don’t care about MMRR, and have a FP for MFSR. Plan to rope drop ToT. I’m so nervous now!

We had chosen this week due to low crowds and MMRR just happened to announce its opening.😢
We've also had your same disappointment. Take these calendars with a huge grain of salt.

They often overlook new pieces of key data that historic algorithms can't catch. WDW changes so much year to year now between hours, new rides, event dates, holidays shifting dates, etc. With WDW itself using data to spread crowds, calendars have become antiquated.

Currently in the queue. BG 22 today. (15 & 16 on Wed & Fri last week) Only 3 of us today instead of 7. I was on LTE instead of WiFi as we decided to rope drop MFSR this time, and Wifi sucks over there. (first 2 times we were near the Market outside of TSL.) So the BG system has worked well for me. (IPhone 11 Pro - and I did update the app) Definitely a slow loading day, we got called at 11:26am. Went for lunch first (ADR) then hit the line - queue is all the way outside.

Currently in the queue. BG 22 today. (15 & 16 on Wed & Fri last week) Only 3 of us today instead of 7. I was on LTE instead of WiFi as we decided to rope drop MFSR this time, and Wifi sucks over there. (first 2 times we were near the Market outside of TSL.) So the BG system has worked well for me. (IPhone 11 Pro - and I did update the app) Definitely a slow loading day, we got called at 11:26am. Went for lunch first (ADR) then hit the line - queue is all the way outside.

What was the MFSR queue like during rope drop? Also, what time did you get to HS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter