Reached a new height of Disney Obsessiveness!

wishspirit

When you wish upon a star!
I have never felt this obsessed about Disney!

I am going to Disney in California at the end of my holiday and I CAN'T WAIT!

I am also going to Disneyland Paris with my friend in september, which i am getting so hyped about!

My parents just bought a DVC membership, which i am so excited about!

I am planning my disneyworld holiday with my boyfriend in 2009 (when im old enough), and we are discussing what we are going to do each day now! i mean we are 2 years away and im already getting excited. (He's never been before, so im trying to break him in gently but he know how big of a Disney Freak I am!)

I am reading about the Year Of A Million Dreams and getting so worked up! I WANT TO GO NOW!!!!

Anyone else feeling an upsurge in Disney feelings??
Please tell me that you guys are as obsessive and excited as i am!

Wow! With all the places your going, why wouldn't you be excited? :)
Im going to Disneyland on July 23 this summer. But the surge of excitement hasn't hit me quite yet, but If I think about it long enough, matbe it will work!:thumbsup2

OMG, we will be at the parks 1 day together, although we might be doing DTD that day...

Anywho, we may see each other and never know!

11 days to goo woooo!

Plus tell me about all the exciting disney stuff going on with you guys?

i second those feelings! i leave in 17 days and i am sooooo excited even tho i've been there every year since i was born and once when i was in my mommys belly hehe

ACCCK!

Im having those feelings and I'm not even GOING to Disney!!!

I went last summer and I don't know when the next time I'm going is!
Because I'm going to uni in sept. :(

I think my friend & I are going to go on our reading week in uni though.
In february.
here's hoping that actaully happens!!!

HAVE FUN ON YOUR TRIP!!!

i have been 7 or 8 times and we are planning our new years, and spring break trip already and we have already been 2 times this year and we are going in august....so yeah i think im in the club...

Its my first time to Disneyland, ive done WDW 4 times (i live in the uk) and paris about 3 times. I am soooooo excited

10 DAYS TO GO!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter