Re-scheduled

Discussion in 'Community Board' started by Domo, Aug 12, 2017.

1. Domo

Domo Wotcha

Right, my next WDW jaunt is now Christmas time rather than Halloween. Should give me a little longer to save up! Plus there's just something about Christmas...

Usual hotel and Virgin Atlantic flights booked. Now they just want my money ;)

2. Pacolovestacos

Pacolovestacos Registered

You like the nice airlines, I like your style. Emirates, Virgin Atlantic. Excellent!

3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. amberpi

amberpi DIS Veteran

Do you enjoy the Christmas season? I don't. Have no interest
    +1 to Paco.

I don't enjoy the Christmas stuff, so I avoid WDW, obviously, others adore it! You couldn't pay me to do WDW then. I like my WDW straight up!

Pacolovestacos likes this.
  5. Domo

Domo Wotcha

Must arrange a meet one of these days. I realise I'm opening myself to lynch mobs and assassination attempts, but what the hey!

6. low-key

low-key DIS Veteran

The best thing about going during the Christmas season, after the romantic fun part of the season (music, snow, good spirit) it gives way to crowds, mean people and over the top advertising ) so it makes the whole Holiday season more fun, know at ne point, your going to leave it and go to WDW

7. tcufrog

tcufrog DIS Veteran

We've gone to WDW during early December twice. I like going then because it's less crowded and with all of the extra decorations and holiday activities that don't cost extra I feel like I'm getting more for my money.