? re: pricing

Smee

DIS Veteran
Sorry to be a bother, but I want to be ready for the 15th!

I understand the pricing if there are 2 adults in aroom, but what if there are 3?
Is it a straight $229.00 more(i.e. at YC $689x2+$229.00)
or are there additional charges?
My sister is still trying to figure out if she can come or not.

Thanks for the help!:)

smee, that looks correct to me. No hidden costs that I can think of and/or remember.

I'm going off of what Pete originally posted in this thread...Pete's Original Thread

;) The hidden costs are airfare and park passes! :rolleyes: ;)

Oh yeah, and if you wanna EAT you should have a little spending money with you. ;) ;) ;)

There is one more charge. WDW and most other hotels charge an extra fee when there is a 3rd adult in the same room (this is not charged for children under 18). This extra change would apply to any WDW reservation, not just the ones for this convention:

All Stars (all budget) - $10 per night
Port Orleans (all moderates) - $15 per night
Yact and Beach (all deluxe) - $25 per night

The only time you get a break on this is when you stay at the home-away-from-home resorts such as Old Key West or Disney Institute.

:eek: Yikes! :eek: Good thing you asked smee!

So I guess it's an extra $229 PLUS $25.....right???

I just hate that hotels add an extra adult fee, sometimes it is worth getting 2 lower priced rooms if there are over 2 adults, plus you can always use the added room and extra bathroom :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter