Re-Opening WDWfan36's Animated Signature/Avatar Shop!

um, i'm looking, but i was trying to find pictures of a dancer from different angles so that it would look like she's turning, but no luck................

ok, i would have filled out an official form, but i'm not sure if what i want is possible. i wanted a dancer moving across a stage or a signature that looked like a log car going down the splash mountain drop (yes random i know)

Could you make me something with Stitch and Nala ( lion king ) That says Lunareve

LuNaReVe said:
Could you make me something with Stitch and Nala ( lion king ) That says Lunareve

Could you fill out an offical form, remember I can do animatation

dancegrl1093 said:
a signature that looked like a log car going down the splash mountain drop (yes random i know)

Do you want me to do VMK splash mountain?

WDWfan36 said:
ashleeik9.gif

Here you go!

Thanks =-)

Effect:Behind the head shots make it baby blue
Background:Corpse Bride and sally head shot
Text:Paper Heart
Slides:none

Effect:Yes Anything you think looks good
Background:Yes Beach
Text: Yes Lunareve
Slides:Yes 2
What would you like on your slides? I want the same on both sides except on one i want Lilo ( The one in my sig ) and on the other i want Stitch ( the one in my sig )
Any other information or questions? Yes I would...like Lunareve in blue or green

Here you Go ppl's :

dancegrl1093:
Yes.gif

LuNaReVe:
LunaDONEEEEE.gif

PurpleDucky, I am confused on what you want me to do, would you mind trying to explain it a bit more clear?

Thanks!

WDWfan36 said:
brownsighm9.gif

I have been working on a new type of signature, if your interested I will explain more about it! :) Of course I would make it smaller

Alrighty then explain more :)

That's pretty neat.

Ok so basically you need to have a few outfits picked out, and a main one which would wave. We could meet and I would get a shot of all the characters in the different outfits, which means you need 6 outfits, max is 8 outfits. After I get the picture's, I will merge them together, but tell me what backround color you want, and boarder color, main name etc.

So if your interested post here and I will make one for you!

WDWfan36 said:
Ok so basically you need to have a few outfits picked out, and a main one which would wave. We could meet and I would get a shot of all the characters in the different outfits, which means you need 6 outfits, max is 8 outfits. After I get the picture's, I will merge them together, but tell me what backround color you want, and boarder color, main name etc.

So if your interested post here and I will make one for you!

Sounds like a good one to use for after Halloween.

Send me a pm on where to meet, time, etc.

Did you disappear or something? Or am I not supposed to be in North-East-East?

for images I want a head shot of the corpse bride and sally from the nightmare before christmas
I would like a background to make it
then for text in the middle put PurpleDucky
Like this except bigger and with pictures:

IMAGE PurpleDucky IMAGE

Effect: Yes Type?i really dont know
Background:Yes soccer, basketball, softball
Text:Yes i'm a girl, i'm an athlete, and yeah i'll kick your butt
Slides:Yes idk
What would you like on your slides? sporty stuff
Any other information or questions? i like halloween and sports

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter