Re-Booking a 4 day cruise on board

marley

DIS Veteran
I just looked at the latest 4 day Navigator that was posted on castawayclub.com and was wondering the following:

it states that if you re-book a 7 day cruise while on board you receive 10% off and $200 stateroom credit.

I'm one of those rare people on the boards that really only wants to go on a 3 or 4 day cruise. Do they not have re-booking discounts on those cruises? I'm assuming the stateroom credit would be less for a 3 or 4 day but I thought I would at least get the same 10% discount. Has anyone gotten these discounts re-booking less than a 7 day cruise?

thanks!

I'm not sure about the discount but the onboard credit for 3/4 day rebooking is $100. atleast that's what it was when we booked ours.

Jess

I got that flyer on our 4 day Wonder trip.

I rebooked another 4 day cruise and got a $200 room credit.

I transferred the reservation to Dreams Unlimited and got an additional $200 rebate.

Hey Billnanz, how in the world did you get a total of 400 room credit, that is wild.....Also question about rebooking and the 200 credit, if you are a florida resident and get the resident rates when they come out after you have booked on board, do you still get to keep the 200.00 rebate or does that go away. If anyone knows I'd love an answer, thanks.

thank you everyone for the information!

As to why I only like the shorter cruises, I am a very light sleeper (even with my sound machine) and sharing a room with my two kids (4 and 7) for more than 3 or 4 days is just TOO much for me :) I'm a whimp!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter