RCI first time

grantclaire

DIS Veteran
Hi, we are thinking of trying RCI after 8 cruises on DCL. Was looking at a 5 day cruise out of Tampa on The Brilliance of the Seas. Any thoughts or tips on the shorter RCI cruises would be much appreciated! Thanks.

I don't have any experience with a 5-day cruise, Brilliance, or the Tampa port, but RCBlog has a review of a B2B on Brilliance this year, which covers the 5 day as well as a 4 day cruise. Hope that helps.

We're going on a 4 day cruise in August (another Royal ship). Can report back then. But for planning, I'm just taking note of things that we for sure want to try/do...and then take it from there. We know we can't do it all but will just enjoy the days to the most. When are you looking at for Brilliance?

I cruised on Brilliance on a repo cruise from Boston to Tampa (12 days) and will be sailing on her again on a Baltics cruise (12 days) In 3 weeks. It is a beautiful ship and we loved it.
Denise

We're going on a 4 day cruise in August (another Royal ship). Can report back then. But for planning, I'm just taking note of things that we for sure want to try/do...and then take it from there. We know we can't do it all but will just enjoy the days to the most. When are you looking at for Brilliance?
Thanks, looking at February 2019

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter