• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rate the order of which parks

1. Animal Kingdom
2. Magic Kingdom
3. Hollywood Studios
4. Epcot

I still spend 2 days at Epcot even though it's my least favorite park. Hollywood Studios is pretty bad currently due to so many closures but it's still fun.

Wow, my 2012 preferences have changed. Now it's Epcot, MK, AK and then HS. AK has slipped down as I had it slightly higher than Epcot and MK (which I had tied) and Epcot has bumped up but that's due to us doing F&W every fall since 2013.

Animal Kingdom will always be a glorified zoo to me. And I really am not that into animals. I enjoy Everest and Dinosaur but it's still my least favorite Disney park. Having said that, we never skip it; just usually go for one day out of eight. We do love the Lodge though, and Boma and Sanaa are two favorites.

1. MK
2. Epcot
3. DHS
4. AK

If we're including the water parks, they'd go in between Epcot and DHS with TL being on top.

I didn't play along when this thread was started, but I know our preferences have changed since then. Now they are
1. MK
2. AK
3. EPCOT
4. DHS

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter