• Blue

• Purple

• Black

• All of them

• None of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

TCRaven

Darkness awaits
I am trading my Green and Cyan Rocket..PLease no Buyables and no Stitch boxes and no pin sets unless they are magic..Thanks and Good luck :D

How about two DLR pumpkins and Invisibility for the Cyan?

Sorry those items are not really what i think the Cyan is worth
Cyan is beta and has not been rerleased

Fine then I withdraw, since you think cyan is worth more than a stitch hat which is basically the same value as what I offered. I don't care what it's "real value" is but I think that is what it is worth.

Have a nice day.

TCRaven said:
I am trading my Green and Cyan Rocket..PLease no Buyables and no Stitch boxes and no pin sets unless they are magic..Thanks and Good luck :D

50th Lamp
50th director chair
green director chair
yeti mountain chair
2 snow rugs
5 ice cubes
??????

Those are really good items but i am not interested..sorry i do already have the 50th set..And i did find out that the Rockets were at least worht 1 inferno together.

TCRaven said:
Those are really good items but i am not interested..sorry i do already have the 50th set..And i did find out that the Rockets were at least worht 1 inferno together.

Not to me they are not. I have other things to add, but not inferno.
I can add a varity of other things, but what are you interneted in.

The Rockets have been traded for Stitch and 5* Spooky Thanks for the offers

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!