Rare Character Swap Sign Ups - Due 9/29: CLOSED but active!!!

I had all these great ideas for what I wanted to do when my DH and I were out I picked up the latest Scrapbook Answsers and we were browsing through it and saw the info on the Wishblade and such and he just told me to order one if I wanted it so now I am waiting till I get it in to do anything.

rlovew said:
I had all these great ideas for what I wanted to do when my DH and I were out I picked up the latest Scrapbook Answsers and we were browsing through it and saw the info on the Wishblade and such and he just told me to order one if I wanted it so now I am waiting till I get it in to do anything.

I love that magazine!!!
I really want the wishblade since you can use the ttf fonts but it says it's not compatible with macs. :badpc:
However all of m fonts are ttf. Oh what to do???

Hey I have a question for those in Group 2. I would like to make a shaker tag for Jessie and was wondering if I needed to make 2 because it is a tag or 1 because it is a shaker? :confused3 I am also planning on making a journal box and 2 squares. Let me know how you feel. Thanks!

Mickster said:
Hey I have a question for those in Group 2. I would like to make a shaker tag for Jessie and was wondering if I needed to make 2 because it is a tag or 1 because it is a shaker? :confused3 I am also planning on making a journal box and 2 squares. Let me know how you feel. Thanks!
I would just say one since it's a shaker in the shape of a tag!!! :)

ok, for my other spot (Gr.11) i would like Tink if that is ok.. It seems she isn't taken at all, which makes her rare enough for me! LOL If she isn't a good one to do, then i will think of someone else if you want..
I just have TONS of ideas floating around for her!!
Thanks!!

Caitsmama said:
ok, for my other spot (Gr.11) i would like Tink if that is ok.. It seems she isn't taken at all, which makes her rare enough for me! LOL If she isn't a good one to do, then i will think of someone else if you want..
I just have TONS of ideas floating around for her!!
Thanks!!
Tink works for me.. off to change this right now before I forget... :blush:

Ok ladies a little update... See post #1...
If frames are giving anyone problems.. feel free to go ahead and make second photo mat!!! :)

Really? I'd love to make two mats. I have a relatively complicated idea for one of my elements and that would simplify my life a teeny tiny bit. Thanks! (Now, any suggestions for laundry, bathrooms or vacuuming? :rotfl: )

Mickster said:
Really? I'd love to make two mats. I have a relatively complicated idea for one of my elements and that would simplify my life a teeny tiny bit. Thanks! (Now, any suggestions for laundry, bathrooms or vacuuming? :rotfl: )
Yes, Really!!!
As for laundry, bathrooms and vaccuming... I still haven't found a simpler way! :( I've tried!!! I tried my kids..but their idea of clean and mine weren't the same!! :confused3 :teeth:

Great thanks Nancy, I was going to ask how people make frames, because I had never made any before. :thumbsup2

No problem..
I've always butted my pieces up against one another... and I've seen some done beautifully!!!
I've also tried them w/ ovals and you have to have your measurements just right to make them work...
I hope this will help the project and not stress anyone out!!!

Yay, to no frames! I finished one of my groups and I did make frames for that one, but they can be time consuming.

Now if I could just find some paper that said "Jafar" to me...I don't think he would be a fan of pink flowers or red hearts.

Jafar seems like a midnight sky kinda paper and maybe some flaming paper (kinda like harley flames) Can't you just see him on a Hog? Oh, and don't forget sand.

Yes, it would be nice if I could find those things. I especially wanted to find flames. Or just something that would remind me of the decorative styles of Arabia, but the one's I've found like that were pink or some other feminine color. But I've still got two months for new stock to come in, so I keep waiting.

There is a Cord Scrapbooking Studio near me. They have more paper than I've seen anywhere. They have a section of Harley type items (where I saw the flames) and I'm sure there must be other items that would work. The paper was $0.79 for 12x12. I'd be happy to pick you up some flames. Just tell me how many sheets you need. I don't know that I would feel comfortable picking out what I think would be Arabic cause it might not be what you were picturing in your mind. Flames however, I can do flames and feel confident that they were what you could use. Just let me know.

I'm packing mine up tonight and they go postal tomorrow (along with my pet exchange boxes) I made one more than the required elements, hope no one minds.

I almost forgot to post that I now have what I need to begin! The CKC vendor fair had the stickers I needed, cheaper than on line with no shipping! Hurrah! :woohoo:

Mickster said:
I almost forgot to post that I now have what I need to begin! The CKC vendor fair had the stickers I needed, cheaper than on line with no shipping! Hurrah! :woohoo:
That is awesome!!! I have my ideas but have to finish 2 other swaps before i can start.. plus get kids off to school.. they start soon!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter