Rapunzel’s Royal Table - New Restaurant on the Disney Magic Cruise

thank you - i appreciate the video! So it looks like it's a dinner show. did it quiet down by the time mains were served?

thank you - i appreciate the video! So it looks like it's a dinner show. did it quiet down by the time mains were served?

They did a show as they were taking our order and while we were eating. Unfortunately they took my order while I was trying to film the show.

They did a show as they were taking our order and while we were eating. Unfortunately they took my order while I was trying to film the show.
Also the waitress told me it was the first time serving the public. They first practiced serving the crew. She also mentioned it’s difficult to explain the menu and take orders during the show because it’s so loud. I kind of wish it was like Animators Palate with the show at the end.

thanks. i can imagine it's difficult for everyone. i'm a little skeptical hopefully i'll be pleasantly surprised when we experience it in June.

Thanks, I'm looking forward to seeing it. So is did this replace Carioca's? When the sailing is more than 3 nights do they do a show on the 2nd rotation night? If there is a special event evening on the sailing (such as Pirate night) do they skip the Rapunzel show, add special features to the show, or something else?

Thanks, I'm looking forward to seeing it. So is did this replace Carioca's? When the sailing is more than 3 nights do they do a show on the 2nd rotation night? If there is a special event evening on the sailing (such as Pirate night) do they skip the Rapunzel show, add special features to the show, or something else?

I’m not sure. This was my first cruise. I think within 3 nights they will probably hit the 3 restaurants. Animator’s Palate. Rapunzel’s Royal Table and Lumeirs.

Found info here.
https://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com/cruise/dining.htm

https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/faq/dining-food-beverages/rotational-dining/

Yes, it replaced Carioca's. :(

And no. If a cruise is more than 3 nights, you get the MDR menu for each MDR once (usually the first time you are in that MDR) so the "show" only once. Any repeat (such as Pirate Night, Marvel Night, Star Wars Night, etc.) all MDRs would have essentially the same menu.

I was just on the Disney Magic Cruise the week of March 9 and they just opened Rapunzel’s Royal Table on the ship. I took video for anybody that would like to see what it’s like.

Thanks for the video! Can’t wait to experience this on our Bermuda cruise!

And no. If a cruise is more than 3 nights, you get the MDR menu for each MDR once (usually the first time you are in that MDR) so the "show" only once. Any repeat (such as Pirate Night, Marvel Night, Star Wars Night, etc.) all MDRs would have essentially the same menu.

Is that true? On the Wonder in Tiana’s Place you get the Mardi Gras menu and show on your last night there.

Hopefully every ship will have a dinner and a show MDR soon!

Thanks for the video! Can’t wait to experience this on our Bermuda cruise!

Is that true? On the Wonder in Tiana’s Place you get the Mardi Gras menu and show on your last night there.

Hopefully every ship will have a dinner and a show MDR soon!

I have not been on the Wonder - but I would be sad if I was there for Pirate Night and didn’t have a Pirate menu.

I have not been on the Wonder - but I would be sad if I was there for Pirate Night and didn’t have a Pirate menu.

We were just on the Wonder earlier this month. We ate at Tiana's on pirate night and had the pirate menu. We ate at Tiana's 2 other nights, so we had the different Tiana menus on those nights. I was disappointed last year when we did SWDAS on the Fantasy and they didn't have the pirate menu on pirate night. I didn't care for the SWDAS menu at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!