Rapid ID Now - Walgreens. Did you swab your own nose?

Since there’s a good number of threads going for Walgreens I’ll place this info here and hopefully everyone sees it. I’ve been tracking Walgreens bookings the last few months. July 4th, Sept 6th and now Oct 11th have come up as zero appointments (yes I just checked Oct 11th while doing the Boo Bash AH) — I believe Walgreens does NOT do testing on US holidays. For those of you with trips planned this coming Dec/Jan pls keep this in mind — whether you plan to use them outright or as a back up to beepermd (hard to say where Christmas/NY’s Eve would fall as well?)

Which one did you use? Which one is closest to Disney ?

Which one did you use? Which one is closest to Disney ?

The Walgreen's on S Apopka Vineland is sporatic on doing the ID Now tests (yesterday they had tests and today they don't). Sometimes they are on the list and sometimes they aren't. The one on Irlo Bronson seems to be more consistent.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter