Rapid Antigen Test in Kapolei?

da1425

Earning My Ears
I'm staying at the Aulani for a week before going on Pride of America. I need a Covid test before boarding the cruise ship and I'd prefer to do it in Kapolei or maybe one of the smaller communities nearby instead of having to go into Honolulu.

Where is the closest location to Aulani for a rapid antigen test?

There is a med clinic in the plaza across from Aulani. In december, that’s all they did.

We will be doing this in a few weeks. We ordered the tests through Inspire Diagnostics and set up he appointment for Thursday morning, to take right from our room. There is a $45.00 per test charge but for the convenience, its well worth it to me.
Good Luck!

I'm staying at the Aulani for a week before going on Pride of America. I need a Covid test before boarding the cruise ship and I'd prefer to do it in Kapolei or maybe one of the smaller communities nearby instead of having to go into Honolulu.

Where is the closest location to Aulani for a rapid antigen test?
Try target cv in kapolei

We will be doing this in a few weeks. We ordered the tests through Inspire Diagnostics and set up he appointment for Thursday morning, to take right from our room. There is a $45.00 per test charge but for the convenience, its well worth it to me.
Good Luck!
Like OP we’re doing Aulani and then POA cruise.

My follow up question for you is does someone come to Aulani to administer the test? I assume they don’t just let you take the test on the honor system.

Like OP we’re doing Aulani and then POA cruise.

My follow up question for you is does someone come to Aulani to administer the test? I assume they don’t just let you take the test on the honor system.
You do it on video call and get the results in a few minutes. You have the buy the test, they mail it to you, and you schedule the video call for the right amount of days before your cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter