RAOK Restaurant.com Certs exp. 8/18

Anc96

DIS Veteran
** For anyone that's read this before I just wanted to add (in case you haven't read the posts) you can print these certificates yourself the moment I send you the link. So if you thought I couldn't mail them to you ontime, there's no need to wait **

Before going to WDW I often purchase certificates from Resaurant.com to help save some money, and it's a fun way to try new places.
I've used Arabian nights and a couple of other nice restaurants and so far I haven't been disappointed. I have NOT done this particular dinner theater nor eaten at either of these restaurants.
I always call ahead to be sure they are still accepting them.

I have 4 certificates. They are only good for 1 year after date of purchase so they will expire on 8/18.

2 - for Pirate's Dinner Adventure. It's for 50% off max party of 2. 1 per family. Not valid with any special events.

1 - $25 off Starlight Grill (5905 International Dr.). I see no special instructions. That usually means $25 off a bill of $25 or more.. not including alcohol (let me say that I have had at least 2 different restaurants take off for the drinks too. It says in the terms it's at the discretion of the merchant).

1 - 50% off Paradise Island Cafe (377 W.Church St).
No special instructions. Same as above applies.

If anyone will be there before those dates and would like any of these certificates, please post below. Let know which one/ones you would like. I will pm you with my email address, then you can send me your address and I'll get them out to you first thing.

There are only 4 of them so if people read the posts they'll get an idea when they're gone.

:flower:

Just wanted to bump this up before it disapeared.

It's not long until they expired and it would be nice if someone got to use them.

If a mod may think this might do better in another area, please move it.
Or if another member knows of someone leaving soon who might be interested in them....

Very nice offer, but I won't be leaving until the 20th. I would have used at least one of them though.

Too bad you can't use them.

I'm surprised no one has responded for them.
I haven't done the Pirate's dinner adventure, though I thought we would the last time we went down, but we have done the Arabian nights one every time we go down. My daughter really loves it. We always get the VIP package where you go in earlier for a free drink, and to 'meet' the horses and actors. Although we used the Restaurant.com certificate every time, we still got what I feel are the best seats in the house! First row section J which is dead center.. and the total we pay is just slightly above what one full priced adult ticket would cost. I think it's a great deal. Now I don't know if the same can be said of The Pirate's adventure,but it has also gotten good reviews... I hope someone get's to use them.

And as I said I haven't eaten at either of the restaurants, but $25 off is a good deal even if it's not the best around!

Oh well.. like I said, all still available. LMK if anyone is interested.

That's very generous of you. We leave this Saturday, and I would love to hear some more details about the coupons you are offering. Please send me a PM.
Thanks,
Suzie

Hi Suziqinga

Your pms are turned off...

If you're leaving Saturday it may be hard to get these to you on time... however I am going to check my email.. I believe these stay dowloadable for the life of the certificate, so you can probably just print them out.
You read the below.. I'll go search for them.

The certificates are pretty straightforward.

The $25 off one would be just as stated. $25. off whatever the bill is (most likely minus alcohol, but that's up to the merchant). There are no restrictions on the certificate.

The 50% off ones would be 50% off the full price the bill (usually minus alcohol).

Pirate's adventure is the same 50% off for up to 2 people. These tend to be a bit pricey.

For my Arabian nights Dinner one (I don't have an Arabian Nights one, but I wanted to give you an example), for myself and my daughter.. with VIP seats (which would usually be $25 x-tra), it's consistantly been $63.00 for BOTH of us. I believe it's usually $55.00 for one adult admission (no vip), so it is a bargain. It includes the show of course, dinner (with salad and desert) and all you can drink beer, wine or soda. I believe Pirate's admission may be a bit lower... but the dinner is basically the same.

Now all certs. have the phone number of the merchant.. call before hand to be sure they still accept them. I've used these many times (in my area mostly) and I've never had a problem... but do call just in case since these are almost a year old.

LMK if you like them and which ones you'd like.

ANC

I've checked and these are still available online.. so even if someone is leaving tonight you can print them out yourself. Saves me the price of a stamp:)

LMK..
ANC

I think my PM is on now. I'm sorry, I don't post here very often (though I'm a loyal lurker ;) ) and don't know all the ins and outs of using the forum. If you would, try to PM me again and let me know how to go proceed with the coupons (most interested in the Pirates).
Thank you so much.
Suzie

I have sent one Pirate's Adventure and I still have one left, plus the restaurant ones.

Please let me know if anyone else is interested. There's not alot of time until they expire.

ANC

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter