Randy Chapman Photography

Miz-chan

Mouseketeer
I am currently looking into having Randy Chapman do the photography for my wedding,,but unfortunately he is out of town this week,,I did get an e-mail back from him just before he left but he won't be back till next week and I have some questions...

...so I was wondering if anyone here might be able to help,,*smiles*.

Does anyone know how many finished photos you get with his Intimate package?? And is there a finished album included??

Any information would be greatly appreciated,,:)

I am using Randy for my vow renewal in December. Randy gives you a print of all of the pictures that he takes. You get an ebmossed albums with you 5x5 prints he told me that he takes different abouts of pictures depending on the wedding. You also get all of the negatives. He told me that for my wedding it would be at least 150 photos. You also get a 11x14 portrait of your choice. I hope this helps. Randy and Linda are very helpful and they will customize a portrait package for you.

I used Randy for my wedding in January 04'. He is awsome. Some of the shots he got were events that I didn't even know occured at the wedding. We recieved close to 200 phots plus he gaves us the ones that were sort of blurry but you could still see a picture. The album that they came in was very nice a proffessional wedding album. We also recieved our 11 by 14 photos, negatives and a CD with all of our photos on it. I wasn't expecting the CD. Our whole package cost $550. I had a $25 dollar coupon. So without the coupon it would have bee 575. He's worth it.

I keep going back and forth on who to choose. Im trying to decide between the Disney Photo Services or Randy. Hopefully I hear back from Randy next week and that will help me decide.

You seem to get a lot more with Randy but the professional album also sounds nice with Disney.

I swear the more decisions I have to make about this wedding the more indecisive I seem to be getting :(

Does anyone have photographs from either Disney Photo Services or Randy they might want to share?? Maybe that would help me decide??

:confused:

Anyway,,thanks to everyone for your help,,:)

Originally posted by Fantasia Sam
Well you can see my Randy photos for sure but ofcourse they were for a custom and I had him all day but it gives you an idea of his work all the same

Sam's wedding photos

Thank you so much for posting your pictures,,:) They are beautiful,,*smiles*,,my wedding will be at the Yacht Club Gazbo as well so seeing how beautiful your wedding was really helps me get excited for my wedding,,:)

Randy called me today,,but I wasn't home. I couldn't hear the studio phone # he left (due to a really bad answering machine) but I called his cell phone and left a message for him to call me at my fiance's house,,hopefully I will hear from him tomorrow (if he's working).

Thank you again for posting your pictures,,your wedding was really beautiful,,I hope my day turns out as nice as yours,,*smiles*.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter