ranch's pumpkin

cat_herder

Disney Veteran
I'm sitting on Ranch's Quest room and his halloween "lite" mickey pumpkin has smoke coming out of the top of it. I have 40+ pumpkins and none of them have smoke coming from the top of them. why?

OH That wasn't a smoking Pumpkin

It was a camp fire turned off behind it!

MYSTERY SOLVED!

cat_herder said:
I'm sitting on Ranch's Quest room and his halloween "lite" mickey pumpkin has smoke coming out of the top of it. I have 40+ pumpkins and none of them have smoke coming from the top of them. why?

Oh my word! Cat, your post had me cracking up this morning!! :rotfl2: And I'm not really sure why? :confused3 But I am STILL laughing! :rotfl2:

I guess maybe it's because we get so "envious" of the silliest things in a virtual game..... Waaaaahhhhh, Ranch has smoke on his pumpkin, so now I want smoke on mine..... ROFL!! Sorry! Oh my word! I cannot stop giggling to myself over your post!! Gee, get a life today, Pink!!

threeboysmom said:
Oh my word! Cat, your post had me cracking up this morning!! :rotfl2: And I'm not really sure why? :confused3 But I am STILL laughing! :rotfl2:

I guess maybe it's because we get so "envious" of the silliest things in a virtual game..... Waaaaahhhhh, Ranch has smoke on his pumpkin, so now I want smoke on mine..... ROFL!! Sorry! Oh my word! I cannot stop giggling to myself over your post!! Gee, get a life today, Pink!!

Hey, I'm not afraid to say -- I want it all. :rotfl:

threeboysmom said:

LOL

You just want to laught at me!! :clown:

But it's true, and I almost titled the room: "Pumpkin Inferno!" :rolleyes1

threeboysmom said:

This has to be the funniest post ever!!! It is true though - once you see something - everyone wants it.

Tampa said:
LOL

You just want to laught at me!! :clown:

But it's true, and I almost titled the room: "Pumpkin Inferno!" :rolleyes1

You got me there, Ranch! Yeah, I'm laughing at you too! AND I want to be JUST LIKE -YOU- (if you read my post on your other thread)

disvaclub92 said:
This has to be the funniest post ever!!! It is true though - once you see something - everyone wants it.

LOL! SOOOO true!! Even if it is something so lame as a "smoking pumpkin"!!!! :rotfl2: Oh goodness, I'm laughing hysterically again!! :rotfl2:

Pink is now dying to get into VMK to see Ranch's pumpkin! :rotfl2:

LOL! Sorry, it should be...

- lame smoking pumpkin -

This thread is STILL cracking me up! :rotfl2: Like I told cat_herder in a pm today, it's one of those things where the more you read it, the funnier it keeps getting.... Am I the only one with a weird sense of humor here?

So when do I get to see this infamous pumpkin? :rolleyes:

threeboysmom said:
LOL! Sorry, it should be...

- lame smoking pumpkin -

This thread is STILL cracking me up! :rotfl2: Like I told cat_herder in a pm today, it's one of those things where the more you read it, the funnier it keeps getting.... Am I the only one with a weird sense of humor here?

So when do I get to see this infamous pumpkin? :rolleyes:

I'll be honest, I don't think what I said was that funny, but Pink's reaction to it is hysterical.

After seeing Ranch's smoking pumpkin I went into my pumpkin cave and tried about 4-5 of my pumpkins to see if VMK had somewhere changed the pumpkins since the last time I looked ( like the crates). Nope, no change; then for some weirdo reason I thought "well maybe they have to *warm up* before they smoked." So I sat there and watched them for a while.

I wasn't going to admit that publicly but Pink just has me on a roll. :rotfl:
So now she can laugh all night as well as all day.

Who :love: ya Pink? :grouphug:

cat_herder said:
I'll be honest, I don't think what I said was that funny, but Pink's reaction to it is hysterical...

After seeing Ranch's smoking pumpkin I went into my pumpkin cave and tried about 4-5 of my pumpkins to see if VMK had somewhere changed the pumpkins since the last time I looked ( like the crates). Nope, no change; then for some weirdo reason I thought "well maybe they have to *warm up* before they smoked." So I sat there and watched them for a while....

Sorry Cat, but that is hysterical!

-Disney Dreams

threeboysmom said:
- lame smoking pumpkin -

:sad2:

Am I the only one with a weird sense of humor here?

Probably.. but I still like to breathe deep when figment shoots one right in my face!

cat_herder said:
maybe they have to *warm up* before they smoked." So I sat there and watched them for a while...

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

That confession has made this bonker thread a gem!

jasonpwns said:
I want to see a pic anyways

Here ya go!

sp.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter