Rainforest Reading Rewards, anyone use lately?

TheRatPack

Under penalty of law this tag not to be removed
I printed off two of these (only 2 per table, even though we have 3 children). Anyhow, has anyone used them lately? Just want to make sure that they are still being taken before packing them for our trip.

We also used 2 of them at the end of September with no problem either. The waitress had to ask her manager about them because she had no clue.

Is the link still available to print these? I tried another one I found at a different thread, but it just defaulted to the Rainforest Cafe homepage.

Thank you for the replies.....I'm glad they are still being taken. That will save us on two meals!

Is the link still available to print these? I tried another one I found at a different thread, but it just defaulted to the Rainforest Cafe homepage.

I don't know where the original link was but I found this in Google Images. http://www.mamacheaps.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/rainforest-cafe-free-reading-chart-300x231.jpg

If you save it and then go to print it, set your print settings at full page and it should print out on a full sheet, instead of the tiny one that it shows online LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter