Rainforest Day pass

xiphoid76

DIS Veteran
Going on the Wonder next week and considering the Rainforest Day pass - it is only 16 dollars. Is it worth it? Or should I wait till we go back on the Dream? Is it that much different? I have seen a few YouTube videos and they focus on the Dream and Fantasy spas.

The primary difference between the Wonder's and the Dream's rainforest room is that the Wonder doesn't have any hot tubs or a dry sauna. It still has the heated loungers, the special showers, and different steam rooms, but due to it's location there are no windows or natural daylight. I prefer the rainforest room on the Dream class ships, but still like to go on the classic ships, but whether it's worth it or not will depend on the person.

Aby

Going on the Wonder next week and considering the Rainforest Day pass - it is only 16 dollars. Is it worth it? Or should I wait till we go back on the Dream? Is it that much different? I have seen a few YouTube videos and they focus on the Dream and Fantasy spas.

It's nice but not as nice as the one on the Dream. No windows, no jacuzzis.

We just got back from The Wonder. We purchased one day passes, it was crowded and I wasn’t feeling it at all. We left after 5 minutes. Just not our thing but at least we know now. People on cruise were talking about the loungers being hogged all day and towels and personal belongings being left on the loungers for quite awhile. Thst should be better monitored.

I've been on all 4 ships. Prefer the Dream/Fantasy but Wonder is better than Magic (unless they've further refurbished Magic since I was on). Agree with PPs re differences - there's also less variety in the shower experiences on the Wonder but we still loved it (my husband and I always get the couples pass and use it daily). I'm an early-riser and go for a run, hit the gym and then rainforest early morning and usually have the place to myself. I start the day super-relaxed and zen. It's the best!

On our last cruise on the Dream, we got just a Day Pass. This was our 5th cruise using the Rainforest Room. 2 of the sauna rooms were cold and not warm at all. I went up to the desk at the spa and told them about it. The lady told me that they were not supposed to be hot. No apology or anything.

I’ve decided that the reason people love the warm loungers is because the showers are cold! I swore I must have done it wrong as why does everyone love the “shower experience” as they are all freezing cold. I was shocked I didn’t know that ahead of time (or were they broken? They’re supposed to be cold?)

There’s cold ones, but also warm ones. Maybe they weren’t working properly????

We did the cruise-long pass for couples on Wonder on a 6 day in January and it wasn't worth it. You already have access to the nice locker room showers, so you just get access to the Rainforest Room, which was "experiencing technical difficulties" about half the time when we were onboard. The cold showers - hated them. The saunas were nice but there were only 4 heated lounge chairs and they were usually occupied.

We've not sailed on the Dream class ships, but I'd kill for a nice, hot jacuzzi on the Wonder class ships...

There’s cold ones, but also warm ones. Maybe they weren’t working properly????

We had cold torrential varying to cold mist, but all cold. I was thinking they were malfunctioning, but no one else going into them seemed to be shocked or surprised.

Been thinking about this - wouldn't I want to hang out outside by the adult only pool in a lounger (in the warm Mediterranean sun) rather than stay inside in the rainforest room?

Am I thinking about this because I'll be in an inside cabin?

Been thinking about this - wouldn't I want to hang out outside by the adult only pool in a lounger (in the warm Mediterranean sun) rather than stay inside in the rainforest room?

Am I thinking about this because I'll be in an inside cabin?

I definitely prefer the rainforest room on the Dream and Fantasy where there is natural light, but I still find the room relaxing on the Magic. And not all cruise itineraries are warm weather.

I do prefer the Rainforest on the Dream and Fantasy as well; they have the jacuzzis that overlook the ocean. However, I also like the sheltered cocoon like feel of the room on the classic ships. My normal life is very loud and whenever I can retreat to quiet solitude I'll take it!

I will say I was in the rainforest one time and this woman put alarms on her phone to remind her to leave, not a gentle vibration but a straight up ring! Then she decided to SNOOZE so it went off again! So rude :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter