Rainforest Cafe in Animal Kingdom

Eeyoresangel50

Earning My Ears
My husband and I are thinking about trying the Rainforest Cafe in Animal Kingdom. We will be using the VKL vouchers. Has anyone used them there before? How is the food here? My daughter hates it, and wants to talk me out of it. They had a bad experience there a couple of years ago. Any advice would be appreciated!
Thanks! :confused:

We used them on our last trip in Sept. How we did it was: we used 2 for the four of us. We ordered 2 apps for the four of us to split. 2 entrees (alaskan king crab legs & stuffed lobster--$70 alone!!) with 1 additional to split between all of us and the Sparkling Volcano (uses 2 vouchers) for dessert. It was a good deal. Would I do it again? No, but only because my MIL is a control freak and didnt like the fact that this had been planned ahead of time without her input. BTW she invited herself on our trip:rolleyes:

I can't help with the vouchers, but I can tell you a bit about the food. There is a huge menu with a wide variety of food. The portions are huge, and the quality is what you'd expect from Chili's, Bennagins, etc. Service is inconsistent, although the past few times have been pretty prompt and efficient. It seems like the AK restaurant is less hectic than the DTD location. Fun atmoshpere, and is certainly worth a try at least once.

Can you get the bucket of chicken wings as your appitizer at All Stars and ESPN? or can you only get the smaller platter for an appitizer?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter