• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rainforest Cafe hours at Animal Kingdom

honeymo78

Don't dream it, be it
What time does Rainforest Cafe at Animal Kingdom close, particularly on an evening extra magic hours night?

I was wondering the same thing but for regular hours.

We have res at Rainforest Cafe at 5 and AK closes a 6.
If we have to wait a while to be seated how do we get back to our resort if the park is closed?

I have reservations for dinner there at 8pm on a night where the park is open until 9pm for magic hours. I would think if they weren't opened that late they would have told me when I booked it. Right? Haha

We were at AK on Monday...the Rainforest Cafe is at the very entrance. There should be buses running even if the park is closing. Also, we ended up not going to our reservation because we were so deep into the park close to that time, no one wanted to trek all the way back to the front to eat there.

What time does Rainforest Cafe at Animal Kingdom close, particularly on an evening extra magic hours night?
It "usually" stays open one hour after Park Closing,for both Regular and EMH nights.:)

Disney will continue to run Resort buses for Rainforest patrons.:)

007-1.jpg

016.jpg

Thank you so much for that info. It should work out perfectly for us to eat right after the park closes.

DO you have to use park passes to eat at Rainforest at AK or is there an entrance in front of the AK entrance?

We want to eat here the day we arrive, but won't start using our passes until the next day.

You can enter the Rainforest Cafe without entering the park. We ate there one evening at 6 as the park was closing after being assured the buses would still be running. They were right! A delightful way to end a busy day at Animal Kingdom.

DO you have to use park passes to eat at Rainforest at AK or is there an entrance in front of the AK entrance?

We want to eat here the day we arrive, but won't start using our passes until the next day.

Now place rainforest animals in the rainforest part, like tigers etc

usually about an hour after the park closes. depending on the time of the year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter