Raglan Road was Yumm-O!!

sorul82?

<font color=red>I have an alibi<br><font color=lim
We had a 5:10 ADR at RR on 8/31. DH had Granny's soup, Paddy's Pork, and apple pie for dessert. I had Drunk Chicken, Serious Sirloin Steak, and Ger's bread pudding for dessert. The children had shrimp, shrimp, and chicken strips. Our meal was fantabulously delicious!!!!!! Did I mentioned how good it was?? In case you missed it, our meal was booty kickin awesome! We enjoyed RR so much that we cancelled our Le Cellier ADR for the next night and replaced it with.....you guessed it, a 2nd meal at RR!!! :banana: Now don't get me wrong here, Le Cellier is yumm-o as well, but we had already eaten there 8/27 and we chose to repeat RR instead of repeating Le Cellier. For our 2nd meal, I had Granny's soup, Salmon of Knowledge, and Dunbrody Kiss. DH had Granny's soup, Sod the Stew, and a dessert not listed on Allears, and I can't remember the name. It was triple something: basically three creamer cups filled with white choc mousse, dark choc mousse, and tiramisu. Extra YUMM-O! The children had mac and cheese, chicken, and shrimp. Raglan Road is a must do for us for future trips!!!

Thanks for the great review. We are eating there on our trip in 2 weeks. We have never eaten there before and the restaurant was recommended by Disney when trying to make our reservations in June. (many places already booked up) Thanks again!!

We are also going to be there in a couple of weeks after it was recommended to us. Have also booked Le Cellier but not many others. Do you think it will be very difficult to get reservations for table service meals on DDP?

1998 Jan All Star Movies
2002 Sept Animal Kingdom Lodge
2005 Dec Caribbean Beach
2007 Sept Yacht/Beach Club

Please tell me about the bread pudding...which do you prefer, the Dunbrody's Kiss or the bread pudding. :confused3 I've been looking at the menus and those are the two 'finalists'. That is, of course, until you had to mention that other triple mousse dessert thingy. That sounds even better. :scared1:
Drats! Now I'm really torn...

We love RR too! DH and I had a great meal there last trip sans kiddos. Mmmmm... The bartender did an Irish carbomb with me! What a blast. Did you have the Colcannon? That is our absolute favorite!

We are also going to be there in a couple of weeks after it was recommended to us. Have also booked Le Cellier but not many others. Do you think it will be very difficult to get reservations for table service meals on DDP?

1998 Jan All Star Movies
2002 Sept Animal Kingdom Lodge
2005 Dec Caribbean Beach
2007 Sept Yacht/Beach Club

If I paid for the DDPI would surely make reservations. It sounds to me they are very necessary.You could always cancel if you change your mind, but at least you have a TS restaurant since it's prepaid. We had a lot of trouble with ours 3 months before and our free dining is actually the very last week of Sept.

Thanx for the great reviews, glad you enjoyed RR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter