Raglan or Wolfgang

We have been to Wolfgangs and had a horrible experience. We are trying Raglan this May...I will report back.

We decided to try Raglan in July. Read good reviews and it seemed like a fun place. It is so hard to make up your mind sometimes, but the Unoffical guide had good things to say and the boards seem to favor it...guess you just have to take a chance. BTW we are thinking of going to see the Cirque show this time...where did you decide to sit? I have heard that the most expensive seats aren't necessarily the best.

Raglin is very Irish authentic. If you like Irish food, it's very good. If you don't you will be dissapointed. There's a very limited menu for the non-traditionalist.

Wolfgang's on the otherhand has a wide ranging menu. Always something for everybody.

Haven't been to Raglan yet, but tried WP for the first time this January. My husband and I really loved it. Even picky DD liked it. We'll be going back in October. Had a nice table looking over at SSR.

We love Wolfgang Puck. We've never had a bad there and try to do it every time we go.

We ate at WP for the first time in October. (I have one 5 minutes from my house, but had never eaten there.) We loved it, kids and adults both.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter