Radisson, night before

Tom&Melissa

Earning My Ears
Just booked the Radisson for May 19th, asked for the best rate and they gave us a discount of $60 on the suite we wanted. If you are booking there in May, ask for the visit Florida rate....

Also, excited that tomorrow I can finally book our excursions....

How much are you paying? I have a room booked in May for 89.00...its just a regular room though, not a suite.

with tax (and roll away bed) we are paying $140

we needed the extra room with a 13, 14, and 8 yr old

with a baby you wouldn't need a suite, we also liked the privacy b/c the 14 year old is our 13 yr old's best friend ... same reason we went with a suite onboard.

$89 seems like a great price, did it include tax??

Originally posted by Tom&Melissa
with tax (and roll away bed) we are paying $140

we needed the extra room with a 13, 14, and 8 yr old

with a baby you wouldn't need a suite, we also liked the privacy b/c the 14 year old is our 13 yr old's best friend ... same reason we went with a suite onboard.

$89 seems like a great price, did it include tax??
No, I am pretty sure tax was extra....My daughter really isn't a bab, she is 4 1/2 the picture of her I have on here is one of the last she took with my godson before he died, thats why its an old photo. I will also have a 14 1/2 year old with us but with only 4 people we have no need for a big room, especially since we won't be getting there until around 830pm and leaving by 1030am

I will be staying at the Radisson the same night as aprilgail2, we also got the 89.00 rate. With tax it comes to 97.90

Hey aprilgail2, see you soon !!!!!!!!!!!!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Originally posted by DisneyForLife
I will be staying at the Radisson the same night as aprilgail2, we also got the 89.00 rate. With tax it comes to 97.90

Hey aprilgail2, see you soon !!!!!!!!!!!!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

We were supposed to be getting there around 600 but they changed the time of our flight by 2 hours so now we are getting there later! I am not very happy about it but I am thankful I didn't book my own airfare to fly down the same morning as the cruise because if that changed that flight it would be a very bad thing! I don't think I would ever chance flying down the same day as the cruise!

Oh that's too bad. Ours is still ontime, for now anyhow.
We still may bump into you. I know our DD7 will want to be in the pool and we won't be there til around 7.

Tom & Melissa,

We have a suite reserved at Quality Suites on the same night (before the May 20th cruise). It has a king bed and queen sofa sleeper in the living room + microwave & refrig. Its my DH, myself, DD, 19 and her 19 year old girlfriend so we wanted the extra privacy too. It was only $84 + tax and we get the free parking and free shuttle from the Raddison as the QS has the same owner. It doesn't have a pool though but we won't be arriving until about 6 pm so we didn't really think we needed one. We've never stayed there and I've heard varying reports about it here but for the price we thought it would be worth a chance.

See you on the cruise!

Donna

PS Rate also includes continental breakfast, 2 free Hawaiian shirts, and a 15% discount at the Cocoa Beach Surf Co.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter