Radisson at the port

kellyb2000

<font color=green>I admit it...my username is bori
Are there any promotional codes floating around out there for the Radisson at the port? I remember last year there being a "fall"code. Just curious as we are trying to figure out where to stay the night before. Always looking for a deal.

Thanks - I didn't think to ask about disc. codes & we're going shortly after you. If I find any I'll let you know. Vice-versa??? :rolleyes:

If you go into the Raddison web site to make a reservation click on "show all rates" and you might be able to get a standard room for 89.00 under the visit fla std rate.

The only rate I could find is the basic (with parking for the duration of the cruise) and it was $120 (with taxes). That's a little much for me especially when the only plus is it's right there by the port. Don't get me wrong, I know it's a very nice hotel but I would rather pay $40 to park at the terminal and spend $80 or less on a room down on the strip. Now if I could find a deal like the one going on last year with the "fall" code ($59/room, or $99/suite with whirlpool) I would do it. I'll keep checking though, and will post if I see anything!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter