Radar Trap?

chrisn

DIS Veteran
I see this listed as a merchandise shop on Wonder's Navigator. This is the first time I've heard of it. Is it something new? What kind of shop is it and what do they sell? Thanks!

If I'm not mistaken, the Radar Trap is a store where you can buy duty-free merchandise like liquors and cigars. It believe it's located on like the 2nd deck or so, near WaveBands and all those places.

It is a very, very tiny (basically counter only) shop that sells duty free liquor, perfumes, and cigars.

It located between WaveBands and Diversions.

It has always been there and there is comprable shop in the Magic, but the names escapes me right now!!

MJ

I know exactly what you are talking about except I believe it was called something different on the Magic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter