Rachel and Ryan's PJ: 01/15/08~Leu Gardens~Disney!(6/24-UPDATE PAGE 5!!)

I'm so sorry you have been thrown this curve ball!!! Why don't you go over your reasons for NOT choosing this particular company and talk to your planner about them. Also- typically when businesses go out of business they don't advertise it because they don't want to lose any more profits than necessary. That's why one day a restaurant is open and the next they are not. A lot of times even employees don't know about it ahead of time. I think the only exception is when a lot of merchandise needs to be sold. Good luck with your next decisions!

sooo here i am! following around the circular replied and pjs i think ive got them all! :)

Im sorry about your wedding coordinator, i wish i was a certified wedding coordinator, thats like my dream job :)

i vote white for the dress!

andddddd i got nothin else, but im here!! :)

OMG I am so sorry... what stress you have now that you dont need.. Please keep us updated and I hope everhything works out

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to let you all know I decided to stop the PJ here. I figure it's best to just stick to general questions and stuff. I am continuing my PJ at a different site, so if you still want to follow it (and I would LOVE it if you do!!!), PM me and I'll give you the link!

I'm not going anywhere--still love the DIS. Just decided I didn't want to share SO much personal info on such a public site.

Thanks for reading along so far!! :goodvibes

hi .
i have pmd you about your wedding company as im going through the same problem ....and im all the way over here in the uk ....could you let me know how you are getting on with the change over ...my wedding date is the 21 sept 09 at Celebration .
i have emailed Michele aswell as Lorraine but have heard nothing back from Michele yet but Lorraine has been in contact
i hope we can get this sorted !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter