race swap ideas

darienne8187

Mouseketeer
I really wish they would swap out Super Hero weekend and do a villian themed race!

Dont get me wrong I love Super heros and all their movies but I think a villain themed race would be an instant sellout...or at least sell out way faster than Super hero.

They use to have a villains race. It was the Tower of Terror 10 miler. For whatever reason they got rid of it. The race sold pretty well and was a lot of fun. Since they have the proof it will sell and still haven't used it as a theme since it left in 2015 I don't think we will see it again in the near future but who knows.

ToT was great. Did it the last year. I mean, a night race with Villains just go together. Plus, insane after party. I'm with you, no desire to do the Super Heroes race.

Loved TOT 2013. Sigh.

On the Princess board there was discussion that now that the challenge changed to Fairy Tale Challenge (vs Glass Slipper) that it opens the door to a villain for the challenge medal. :)

The TOT needs to come back! I would imagine it would sell out quick if it ever returned just because so many people have found out about Run Disney events since its closing/discontinue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter