Race photos

Princesspixi

Mouseketeer
So I just got off the phone with Disney and was asking about photopass and Maxpass and getting my race photos.
We will not be going to the parks on race day so getting maxpass is out. The lady didn't think that I would be able to access my race photos with the week long photopass. I know in WDW race photos are included, and I thought I read that in DL they are too. Can anyone confirm this? This is the main reason I would want to purchase photopass. Thanks

From what Disney was advertising at the Star Wars Half The Light Side in January, buying PhotoPass would allow you to get the race photos. I have a signature AP and was able to add both my race photos and my sister's race photos to my account with no problems. I went to the parks during race weekend and my account shows both my in park PhotoPass pictures and my Rebel Challenge race photos.

Unless they've changed the policy since then, I would guess that the CM on the phone didn't know that you could add race photos to your photopass account.

All that said, I strongly recommend having your own camera as well just in case. Had I relied solely on Disney's cameras for race photos, I would have missed out on some great photos including inside Disneyland and DCA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter