Rabbit of Yourride

Diane D

Mouseketeer
Has anyone had any contact with Rabbit lately?? I've sent him a couple e-mails over the past week with no response.

I had to make some changes to my reservations with YourRide last week. I sent Rabbit an e-mail and heard back from him that day. Was just a week ago now that acctually look at the e-mail.

TripletDad. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

TripletDad...
Have you had the monster hot chocolate at the SLU bookstore?

Can't say that I have had some Monster hot chocolate from the SLU bookstore. I have had a lot of hot chocolate at SLU hockey games. Is this monster hot chocolate something special? If it is I will have to try some.

TripletDad. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

TrpletDad-
ITS AWSOME!!!! and you get a monster to top it off...I have only made made it to 1 Clarkson/SLU game...it was great! However, I haven't been to Appleton yet I can't wait for that though!!!
I definately recommend the monster hot chocolater...its the whole reason we go to SLU...well that and for the sweatshirt of the year-the other 1/2 graduated from there....

Just bumping.......to see if anyone has had contact with Rabbit. Have sent him a couple of e-mails with no response.

Hi everyone!
I was just going to make a post on this. I made a reservation days ago and still have not received a confirmation. I emailed Rabbit, and have heard nothing. I guess I should just go with another company.
:( :( :(

We've used Yourride a few times in the past. Rabbit has, until now, has always been very prompt in responding. That's why I was curious as to if anyone knew what was going on with him. Maybe he's on vacation himself! Would like to hear from him real soon, though.

When I wanted to book with Rabbitz a few months ago I had trouble reaching him. I sent him our flight change information (flight was cancelled - put onto another flight) and asked him to confirm the change but never heard from him. When I had trouble reaching him the last time he was having server problems. Did you try calling him?

I would also recommend calling him. We had the same problem in March. A phone call took care of everything. He was on the road when he took my call and pulled over to write down all my information.

Did you hear back from Rabbit yet? I noticed he posted a reply yesterday to another thread on this board:

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=378486

So, Rabbit should have seen your post.

I am becoming concerned that this seems to be a repeated problem where Rabbit does not reply to e-mails or reservation requests. Back some time ago, there was also a post about his phone being disconnected. Server problems, phone problems.... coincidence or is Rabbit dropping the ball?

I sent an e-mail reservation too. I have not heard from them either. If I don't get some response from them soon I will
Call Tiffany. Thanks for the info.

:earsgirl: :earsboy: :smooth: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :sunny: :smooth: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :smooth: :earsboy: :sunny: :earsgirl:

We used Yourride in early May and were told that Rabbit had been having some health problems..this may be the reason why he is having such a hard time keeping up..maybe we should give him the benefit of the doubt???!!!

We will continue to use their service and Tom is GREAT!!!!!

Angie~

I emailed Yourride this morning about a change in my existing reservation. I received an email back from Thom in about 15 minutes.

I also confirmed my reservation with Yourride this morning. I emailed them from the link on their website and received a reply very shortly from Thom. I'm looking forward to giving them a try next Saturday.

We have used Tiffany twice before, but became concerned with some bad reports a few months back and decided we'd give Yourride a chance. Never were we disappointed in Tiffany, just got a little nervous I guess, and most people here that have used Yourride give them great reviews.

Hi! My name is Bryan and I used to work with Rabbit. He just recently sold the business. If you have any transportation questions you can email me at BryanCKissinger@hotmail.com, I will be glad to help you anyway I can. By the way I'm a driver for Rabbit's company.

Sincerely,
Bryan

Welcome Bryan! :wave:
We have used YourRide our last three trips. Jim was great! Hope he is still with you guys and we see him in January!

Bryan - thanks for posting. Are you still using Jim for the limo services? We had a GREAT time with him in January from the port to MCO. Thanks. ;)

Bryan thank you for posting this bit of information. Oh I loved Rabbits service and it sadens me that he had to sell his business :). Looks like we will be going with Fl Tours now for our November trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter